#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

My view is that they’re trying to teach him to win his own ball and learning how to play around a stoppage is fast tracking that. When I watch him I don’t see him winning a one on one ground ball. It’s a bonus to win it in the air or deliver outside the contest but he’s a liability when he has to go and get it.
If you threw a ball out into the open and put him next to any of our players how many times would he win it and bring it back?
Pay him his match payment at training if he can go up against Myers and Heppell and bring the ball back.

1 Like

We should be playing him every game for the rest of the year. He’s good enough to be at least getting a run and we need to find out if he’s going to be a gun or a dud. I reckon we’d know either way by the end of this year if he played most weeks

1 Like

the dynamic duo

4 Likes

that cant be langford, for a very obvious reason

1 Like

When was that taken?

It was before Skipworth got to him, hasn’t smiled since.

11 Likes

Langford never knew what a KPI was when that photo was taken

7 Likes

Not sure.

Not long after being drafted I suggest.

Langers has certainly built up his body since then.

1 Like

I think this is probably rhe logic/justification, but I don’t think he’s that far off it now.
He still needs to get physically stronger, win & halve more ground balls, and learn how to deal with the bigger bodies of AFL footy, but he does it easily at VFL level.

1 Like

I really feel sorry for this kid. I hope he has a successful career when he goes to his new club next year.

3 Likes

His papers obviously “Stamped”.

1 Like

Not sure what people are complaining about, couldn’t even get a kick in the VFL last week.

2 Likes

He’ll go to another club. Be another houli and ted richards story and I’ll be extremely happy for him. This club has treated him pathetically.

We are truly embarressing

I got a phone call from Ted today.

Was it to say “ please stop calling me” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

from presser today

52%20am

4 Likes

I’ve got some great news for Woosh. They select the team, if they want to bring Kyle into the midfield they can just do it.

13 Likes

The midfield is ■■■■. Yes building Kyle into a midfield for another club. Seriously play the ■■■■■■■ kid

1 Like

News flash john, you’re not going to build him into an elite AFL player by playing him in the VFL.

Some really weird comments from woosh the last couple of days. Contradictory and illogical. It’s disturbing really

7 Likes

I think Woosh may have finally found the key to Bomber’s old drawer.

10 Likes