#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

THE

2 Likes

LANGFORD

3 Likes

Pure class. I feel at ease whenever he has the ball

6 Likes

So much this. Was like, ahhh it’s Ok, Kyles near it/ got it/ in the general direction of it

2 Likes

Game time across this year shows he didn’t have the tank to play consistently over the past years especially in the middle. It’s definitely built resilience which he’ll take to the grave.

How good was he at keeping his feet! He also had so much more time in tight , so exciting.

Has really good balance, never seems to go to ground when he doesn’t have to

1 Like

I’m sure he will be most relieved and thankful to you.

He almost had as good a game as Myers!
We’ll done, Kyle!

4 Likes
9 Likes

“I like trying to hurt a few blokes”

17 Likes

Does anyone know if he is likely to sign a contract soon?

Looks completely amped in that interview. Very satisfying watching his development and improvement, a very watchable footballer. Will hopefully be part of a really nice emerging and talented list for the next decade.

3 Likes

Yep, agree - and that interview really shows, I think, just how young he still is, and how much of his football future is before him.

2 Likes

Langford is performing well consistently and I think that is the most pleasing thing. As far as I’m concerned he doesn’t have to Star with a thirty plus possession game. He just has to keep doing what he has done for the last three weeks.
Today he was able compete in hotly contested situations and use his strength to get good handballs out. He also beat a couple of opponents cold with strength and talent.
He looks like he belongs there. You can’t ask for more.

7 Likes

I think it during the last quarter - Brayshaw referred to Langford as THE Langford! Does that mean he reads Blitz?

Langford would be stupid to sign with th form he’s in. Every game he plays well he just adds more and more money on his contract.

I’m always surprised he hasn’t had more posessions. His impact on the game is huge and goes beyond the mere number of stats. Its what he does with them.and when he gets them. Rarely wastes it.

How good was he one on one today.

Get him signed up on a 3 year deal asap

8 Likes

Wanna see this

Lol in 4 years time you’ll be complaining he’s too old to be wasting games on and that we should be pumping games into the poor young kids.

3 Likes

Staying

17 Likes