#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

http://www.sacizento.com.br/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/moto0042.jpg

11 Likes

That article just reinforces that we should be working on a transition plan for Skippy to take over as coach. Would support the appointment just for the reactions on here.

3 Likes

Where did you get that photo of sal from?

2 Likes

When you think about it, he’ll probably go.

Sigh.

I remember those slim days.

3 Likes

Played REALLY well again today I thought.

Had about 5 or 6 touches at half time didn’t he?

Didn’t think it was his best game however he was important and did well at times. His ability to stand up in the tackle is excellent.

3 Likes

You should think less.

He was ok. Didn’t tear the game apart but didn’t stink it up either.

He was ok, very quiet early but a better second half. Some creative passes but also some poor moments including missing that sitter from 20m.

Seemed to spend most of the first half forward but more time on ball in the second half

2 Likes

Not his best game. But easily holding his spot now and steadily becoming more and more important to this team.

Kyle, please kick those goals though, and sign your ■■■■■■ contract.

6 Likes

The half second of contemplation that plenty derided him for is now proving to be a strength in the contest. Finding his feet as a bankable player, plenty of talent still to show.

6 Likes

You’re embarrassing yourself with your Langford love. He was not that good. Hit a pass up forward and then stuffed up a few others. Went missing too.

Now I’m going to the Myers thread because I’m sure you have bad mouthed him

2 Likes

I’ve never been a huge fan of Langford and I am now giving him the kudos that he deserves through his continued improved performance.

One of the few players in the side who can actually bullet passes to leading players and not blaze them 10 metres over their heads.

I don’t understand why more people aren’t that impressed with him.

Missed a gimme goal but… So did the entire team on multiple occasions.

For a 20-21 year old who played barely any games last season and looked a mile off of AFL football, he has improved out of sight.

6 Likes

When McKernan went down, I was looking towards Langford to pull off something special as our second tallest forward. It didn’t happen…so still plenty of room for improvement here.

Because they moved him into the middle and hooker forward

3 Likes

Serviceable, but looked a little ill at ease in the forward line.

Probably cos the only games he played forward in the last couple of years were all in the seniors :P.