#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

You have got to be kidding me. Surely has to ask for a trade at the end of the season.

1 Like

I hope we aren’t keeping Brown for that.

Come on now.

There’s plenty of reasons Langford should/could be playing this week. Being a better mark than Brown isn’t one of them.

6 Likes

Myers will now have to drop himself from the vfl

2 Likes

I’m not the coach so why ask me?

Has Langford been playing bad or deserves to be dropped at this stage of his career? The answer is no for me.

“Team balance” is a poor reason and if I were langers I would be really concerned about my position in Wooshas side.

Woosha has a long history of dropping Langford for very little reason.

1 Like

Agree with everything there. I’m perplexed too.

But you don’t drop your CHF to keep him in the side.

2 Likes

Just wish we had this problem with ruckmen .

1 Like

Laverde hitting his straps has made it difficult

3 Likes

Brown is a flanker

Langers didn’t have a big night on the boo hiss after the win on Thursday did he?

So is Langford. But Langford is absolute shyte down back, whereas Brown’s a genuine swingman. Like Cale.

You can’t drop LaVerde to keep Langford either…

I know ! Stringer should make way for Langers*. That’s the ticket.

*Irish slang for “blind drunk.”

1 Like

This reeks of Parish not picked for team balance early in the season. If they want Guelfi in the team, it had to be Gleeson out.

ummm no

2 Likes

If Brown is being selected for his ability to play down back for a few minutes a quarter then Woosha has even less idea than I give him credit for.

Brown as a forward is only useful when we are playing that fast and free flowing football where he can use his motor to find space and and get free of his opponent.

Any opposition coach with half a brain knows that if you take away our time to dispose of the ball and space to move and we will cough the ball up enough to be scored against.

In that scenario Brown is no good because he can’t lift his arms above his shoulders to take a contested mark. I like him as back up but he is one dimensional and has only ever looked good when the game is being played on his terms.

Ironically the same can be said of the rest of the side.

3 Likes

Ummmm yes

Yep, Brown too.

If its a choice between Brown and Langford to pinch hit in the backline, Brown surely wins that one.

In their careers Brown has taken more marks, this year alone he has taken more in less games than Langford. Stop sprouting crap.

1 Like

The thread where brain cells go to die.

7 Likes