Langford
Games: 56
Contested Marls : 24
Marks: 223

Brown
Games: 61
Contested Marks: 49
Marks: 340

It’s not even close, coz you know ones a key forward.

7 Likes

Stats don’t lie

Yeah, Mitch Duncan has taken the most marks in the league.

That must make him the best mark in the Como.

Next thing KM will be trying to say that Langford should be playing ruck over Clarke

He’s not in the key position player conversation

So then just got to look at midfield or medium fwds and at this stage he’s got others ahead of him

Clarke taken Myers inside mid spot + playing a tagging role. Parish is dominating. Guelfi offers more as an outside mid. Lav is finally fit & performing, & offers more pace/pressure than Lang would.

And everyone else is established senior players

Be nice to fit him in but only so many spots

7 Likes

Seriously KM this is really silly even for you and totally unnecessary. Most people support your concerns that Langers been dropped so not sure why you are doing this.

1 Like

Clarke shouldn’t be playing full stop.

2 Likes

No he will be the next inside mid,Ruck and power full forward we need

1 Like

And your answer to this ??

He’s a bush league footballer.

1 Like

Who should be playing then?

Wait for it!..

1 Like

Tom Jok obviously…

Have s look at what the opposition coach has done in the same scenario and you may find your answer.

They lost their ruck and rather than replace him with a ruck that’s not up to it(ironically Knoll was wanted by us apparently) they have chosen to shuffle the decks a little.

Time will tell whether it works but playing a known spud doesn’t fill me with confidence.

2 Likes

I understand people’s disappointment but I don’t understand the outrage

Clarke came in because he is a ruckman, Langford is not
Jake came in because he is the package and probably our best player this year
Guelfi has been playing excellent football this year too and deserved to come back into the team.

15 Likes

who gives a ■■■■ about what the opposition coach has done, Zlarke will smash them (I hope)

1 Like

Hello

The only thing Clarke will smash is the woodwork from 10 metres out, Hes a hack. With Smack and Hooker combo didn’t we kick 6 goals and looked like a completely different team.

2 Likes

Dogs- 3rd rounder and a packet of chips should get it done.

I agree this is a very very strange omission,
but worlsforld does not have a history of dropping langford for no reason lol.

I would say every time he has been dropped bar this one he has deserved it completely.

Regardless this is fkn strange, I dont know what they are thinking.

1 Like

Which is why Brown is there to swap with Hooker when needed. Clarke is there for the hitouts to advantage, pure and simple; he will have been told to pass the ball in fron of goal to someone who CAN kick a goal.