#4 Kyle Langforward

In terms of Graphic Design that effort is appropriate.
Not Award winning.
Scrapes into the Eight, but at least it’s not Norf or Kollingwood.

1 Like

Is there a Blitz text effect that will only print the top half of all my words? Maybe it’s symbolic… we’ll only show the top half of the word Chritchon because we made the top half of the ladder!

Oh yes. Not sure how i missed that

Just a reminder that Kyle’s Deck™ will be back in season shortly

4 Likes

Lol, Draper wearing his mask all wrong.

2 Likes

Kyle has a big rig hey! When he is 27-28 I can see him really starting to dominate some games.

1 Like

You can’t even backtrack without having a swipe at him. Talking about him as if he’s a slightly better Guelfi.

4 Likes

Francis making the bold move to keep the shirt on.

Good.
The off season feels as long as Drapes’ leg.

1 Like

It’s a ranga thing.

1 Like

McBride utterly fearless.

2 Likes

He will learn from this.

2 Likes

Covid awareness

1 Like

Is it going to finally be Kyle Langfords year?

Will be 25 next year.

Peak time.

Cmon big fella. You’re that big bodied mid we want to draft/trade.

Go Bombers.

3 Likes

I would like him him mostly playing up forward next season, he can add 30 goals in a season.

Reliable kick, hard match up, could be missing link.

1 Like

Isn’t that Waterman?

I think Langford offers us a lot more around the ground with his marking, precision kicks and calm head.

We’ve got a pretty well functioning forward line now.

2 Likes

THE

I would say our forward line is our weakest link, especially if Stringer plays mostly midfield.

Peter Wright had a good 2021 and needs to back it up with a better 2022

Jones is upcoming, still couple years away from hitting his best

Tippa is dealing with his demons and may not perform to his best

Although Hooker was at his end he did perform his job especially at the start of the season.

Hurley may not even play again.

Smith is no longer kicking goals for us up forward.

I feel Langford would be excellent at half forward flank position. When he goes forward he kicks goals. I think he can kick 30 in 2022, because we will need more scoring up there with the above mentioned to win a final

7 Likes

He certainly had a big impact there in that mcg game against Sydney. My guess is he’ll play wherever we need him to most. He’s more than capable in several roles.

I don’t think Smith’s goal kicking days are behind him though. Indeed I think he’ll play much closer to goal this year and average over a goal a game. He’s still pretty lethal within 40m he just doesn’t have the depth in his kicking anymore to be accurate outside of that range. I think we’ve got the midfield depth to play him almost exclusively as a small forward now and I think his contribution will be better for it.

8 Likes

Smith did turn a corner toward end if the season. His attitude seem to have changed, more aggressive toward the ball not the man.
No doubt coaches were in his ear.

I hope we see a rejuvenation of Smith at least 70 percent of his 2018 form would be fantastic