#4 Kyle Langforward

One of your favourite players you say?

3 Likes

Yes.

Im not blinded by my love for a player.

And I love andy, think hes a ripper kid.

But he’s definitely not looking good for a first pick at the current time.

Anyway thats not for this thread.

Clugs and Taranto aside how many players do you think have been better from that draft?

For mine it’s arguable even if Clugs is any better.

Taranto I think is in front though.

Taranto and McCluggage are clearly better players, and either one of them would have filled a huge gap for us. They already have huge impact on games.

McGrath is a very handy player, but I personally don’t think he was the right choice for us. Personally, I think with pick that high you want impact, not serviceable.

2 Likes

Yeah not many, i think clug is definitely in front though. Hes been exceptional this year.

I just think andy has really stalled in the last 10 weeks, he just isnt impacting games.

Im hoping its just because we are using him in the wrong way. We’ll see.

1 Like

I personally think he’s tracking well and has plenty of improvement left in him.

I have said it many times but our young mids just don’t get enough time in ball due to the amount of rotations we have.

If he played more time on ball he would be far more advanced and we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

3 Likes

Last quarter of the Sydney game he (McGrath) went en fuego. That was the first time I’ve thought ‘holy fk he could be the best of the three of them’. Hasn’t had the same impact since but could finals suit him?

1 Like

Want a gif of the second goal roar please.

3 Likes

Langford also features on the highlights with the mark in the centre…handball to Mckenna running past, aaand from there, you know what happens next…:green_heart::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

McCluggage was huge against the Cats today, especially in the fourth quarter, where he was responsible for several attacks. Heavily ivolved in the fight back.

1 Like

Same old haters. It’s hilarous. Get a ■■■■■■■ life

3 Likes

yeah that was the last game where I thought he actually had an impact on the result.

I don’t think so at this stage, I think physicality is what he lacks most.

I think like Killer Mike said, if he were played on the ball he would be getting close to 25 a game, but the thing that worries me most about him is his extremely poor tackling and his lack of effort between contests, or lack of fitness if you like.

I just think, if you draft a Number 1 pick who is averaging 32 a game as a midfielder, play him in the midfield. I don’t like what we have done with him so far.

Anyway.

1 Like

Pretty sure a gif of Slider from Top Gun doing his volleyball flex and roar will suffice

1 Like

Are we still posting about our favourite player being average in the wrong thread? Give it a rest mate, seriously.

1 Like

how about you give it a rest and don’t reply If you don’t like it?

I was replying to a question someone asked me.

So Langford missed another target under no pressure. Cannon.

2 Likes

Was nowhere to be seen early in the game. Grew into it a bit. Needed to kick that goal running in , in the last after completely stuffing up the one earlier. Then a nice mark and set shot goal to cap it off

Not a game to shut up the critics, but not a game to bury the guy either

1 Like

Will win us a final one day. He is cool as a cucumber in front of goals under pressure in the last QTR.

He just looks very at home in the forward line.

The show of passion after kicking the goal in the last was most uncharacteristic of him, but very welcome.

4 Likes

He needs to dye his hair blonde.

2 Likes

Nah. The kid/dad fluffed the catch.