#4 Kyle Langforward

Are you a forward Kyle??

6 Likes

9 Likes

Lacks consistency between quarters, but a very good game overall, good stuff. Great comeback from last weeks very poor game.

1 Like

Need more context to the picture. I wonder if he was actually looking at Woosha on the bench.

As long as he kicks a couple of goals a game, his cameos are worth perservering with. Plenty of scope for improvement to be sure, he is still enigmatic, and this only adds to the confusion of trying to define his best position.

17 possessions
3 marks
4 tackles
2 goals when the game was in the balance

If that’s not the definition of a good game then I don’t know what it is

4 Likes

Gotta say, I was totally comfortable with him having that set shot last night. Just knew he was going to kick it. Beautiful kick for goal as a rule. If he could win more footy in the forward arc he can do damage.

4 Likes

WTF?
Since when is the bench in the middle of the ground?
He was celebrating with the midfield.
Don’t look into it too much.

McLug could be AA this year. Arguably the best performed winger this year and the pick of the draft so far IMO.

1 Like

10 Likes

Clug is a very good player and in contention for best in his draft year no doubt.

His kicking needs work though.

I give credit to the coach for giving him a role that best utilises his strengths.

Clugs always had an exceptional knack for kicking goals goals and his coach found a role that has him in a position to do so.

McGrath is playing against type and his natural instincts and I’m prepared to wait and see.

He’s a lot smaller than the other two but has a natural inclination to play at the coal face but body won’t allow it yet.

He’s got plenty of time.

1 Like

His technique is so damn good. Very straight, watches it on to his boot, keeps his head down over it until the ball is well on it’s way

We should cut Kyle’s playing contract in half and employ him under the soft cap as our new assistant goal kicking coach.

1 Like

GET AROUND HIM

2 Likes

That was one big ‘fark you’ from Lang to the knockers.

He’s still ‘learnings’ to put his body on the line, aerobically and physically… that’ll come. Exquisitely skilled otherwise

2 Likes

Yep, I don’t think people have any appreciation for the moment at all.

When Lang stood up and kicked those two goals Freo were making their move and the crowd were starting to get behind them.

He snuffed out the challenge with two ice cold goals. They never looked like missing.

Not only that he took that grab in the centre of the ground that set up another goal.

We are playing finals and if Langers didn’t stand up when he did that might not be the case.

5 Likes

Or Parish or Shiel or Zerrett or Hurley or…

It is not an either or and only, they all made the difference to us winning not just Langford. When the game needed to be won all those guys stood up and we won. Langford was a part of that but not the only reason for it.

True but if he’d missed those shots and we’d lost you can bet the haters would be hanging it on him.

3 Likes

The fact that in needs to be pointed out that he played well and was integral to the victory says it all.

No one is questioning Parish, Hurley, Shiel or the others.

Context…

you seen @Humble_Minion’s post?

1 Like