#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

I like the way he is always looking to transfer play into the corridor, has a simple but effective kicking action.

When you know you know

I disagree, Parish is a gun, will be as good or better than Langford. You can’t teach the football nous Parish has.

5 Likes

So it was .

Fwiw I’ve never claimed to be first, just strident. That said i was on the train well before 2017

Well, I was the first to say his mum was hot.

3 Likes

Seems it started here for me, September 2015

@ivan

This was my opinion in september 2015. Lol. I don’t even remember thinking that.

I reckon a few have gone a bit early on the back slapping in here, though.

Let’s just get him to 100 games then reassess.

2 Likes

Still hasn’t had his first kid.

Needs to stop the light-hearted skylarking around, and get serious.

3 Likes

Langford tyres pumped to maximum capacity. I’ve come around to really like lang in the past year or so from whipping boy to good prospect. But saying young parish is half the player lang is based on current output is just wrong and another bait (which I’ve bitten) to people who like Parish and think he will become a gun.

I like Parish but I don’t think he will be the gun that people expect from such a high draft pick. In time that draft will be seen as very weak.

Francis on the other hand will be a gun although it currently looks like he’s miles off it.

Langford though I think can be a star. I am obviously pretty vocal about it and the more I see him the more I think it’s going to happen. He has a lot of weapons that you just can’t teach.

Whilst we’re all patting ourselves on the back, I’ll join the party after some observations in 2016…

Must admit though, I’ve had some reservations since then regarding his lack of natural aggression, and was really disappointed with his Rd.2 game.
Great improvement since coming back in the 1’s after his extended VFL stint.
His ball use particularly by foot, and composure in traffic are a delight.

3 Likes

Parish needs to clean up his kicking under pressure.

Its very average atm but it will get there.

Parish was a very good kick before drafted, I have no doubt he’ll get there at AFL level.

1 Like

Underrated post.

Is that you Hirdy? :joy:

2 Likes

Those weapons are pretty dumb then.

Sounds a lot like The Weapon.

1 Like

I should be banned for using that word

2 Likes

Parish is well ahead of Langford. Stop being silly with this Langford stuff while putting down other players to try and make your claim.

Don’t think so mate.

End product is what I’m talking about and I have no doubt who will be the better player.

1 Like