40% discount at PUMA online store. The discount code is FF2820

Hey Blitz,

The code to use is FF2820.

The link to the store is: https://au.puma.com/

Note: Not all products are eligible for the discount, the product needs to be marked “FF ELIGIBLE” for the 40% discount to apply.

As some of you know I work for PUMA. We currently have a promo where “Friends & Family” (which I read as all of Bomberblitz, their family and friends, and all their facebook and other forum friends, etc), can get 40% off at our online store (Australia only) until 26th November.

Seriously, share it with whoever, share the love, I won’t get in trouble, PUMA want the sales, etc.

You basically order like any other online store, and when you check out it will ask you if you have a discount code. You can return items that don’t fit or aren’t what you expected etc for a refund (read the T&C’s etc). I won’t have anything to do with the order process or any disputes, but feel free to flame me if it all goes pear shaped.

The code to use is FF2820.

The link to the store is: https://au.puma.com/

Disclosure: Yeah I’m being a shill, but it’s a pretty good offer and if you all spend up big I could win some Gold Class movie tickets!!.

Mods, please remove if inappropriate and accept my apologies…

17 Likes

I guess you are neither friend nor family :slight_smile:

Hmmm let me check…

OK, apparently not all product is subject to the discount. It needs to say “FF ELIGIBLE” above the product for you to get the discount.

Sorry about that, I will fix my post…

That’s really nice of you to share that mate. Thank you.

2 Likes

cheers duder!

Couldn’t find any product marked FF Eligible. Edit: sorry just worked it out.

1 Like

Apparently my friends & family code has been used to purchase over $500 worth of goods so far, which is great.

As a staff member we use the online store all the time and it generally arrives pretty quickly, but it would be good to hear feedback from anyone who orders anything.

Awesome thanks mate. Have bought some gear and passed the offer details on too.

1 Like

Just bought some shoes, thank you!

1 Like

Got some gear and my mate is getting some too. Many thanks!

1 Like

Very generous of you @wannabe. Good on you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries at all @bomber_girl! All it cost me is the time to post it online :slight_smile: Feel free to share it yourself too.

Hopefully people start getting their stuff soon and are happy with it.

I also posted it on our kids school parents facebook page and I think they are making good use of it too. It also enabled me to explain why I’m always wearing PUMA from head to toe at school drop-offs… “I’m not obsessed with PUMA, I’m just on my way to work!”

3 Likes

I bought Mercedes F1 polos. Should arrive tomorrow.

1 Like

I got a pair of palace guards last time there was a sale on, they look awesome but hurt my feet. How are the legacy 68’s?

1 Like

Legend, thanks mate!! I saw there was a bump of around $500 when I came in this morning, now I know :grin:

1 Like

Hey Ben, I asked one of the gurus and he said the Legacy '68 is a completely different shoe, has a different fit, uses a different foam and slightly different shape. The Palace Guard was a retro style whereas the Legacy '68 is really a modern shoe.
Just looking at them online now and yeah they seem completely different, but obviously I can’t guarantee how they will feel on your feet - cheers!
EDIT:

Inspired by PUMA’s sports heritage and built for the next generation of hoops players, we have a detailed look and review on the new PUMA Legacy ’68. The brand’s third hoops silhouette since the re-launch of the basketball division in October.

The PUMA Legacy features design elements that borrow from its 70 years of sports heritage – from Pele’s iconic career wearing the PUMA King to Tommie Smith’s silent gesture at the 1968 Mexico Summer Olympics – and incorporates one of PUMA’s most legendary design elements into the product, the T7 stripe.

PUMA’s latest basketball shoe also includes its latest performance basketball features – a mid-cut upper with a lacing system design for ultimate lock down and superior ankle protection. An engineered outsole for all the traction and grip you need – mixed with a two toned knit upper blends style and performance through the perfect balance of forefoot protection, breathability, and flexibility. In addition, what PUMA considers the most responsive foam in the industry, PUMA Hybrid, is found in the heel in order to give you that added benefit of high energy return and ultimate cushioning.

1 Like

Done, Ordered the black and red colorway, because, of course

Thanks Wannabe!!

2 Likes

Check out the Les Benjamin in red and black too, no Friends & Family discount unfortunately but they look awesome and I just got back from wearing them all over NZ through airports, hiking, cities, all day everyday, great shoes.

https://au.puma.com/puma-x-les-benjamins-storm-men-s-sneakers-370040-01.html

1 Like

Ordered on Wednesday night and arrived here in metro Sydney just after lunch today. Used the free shipping method (Eparcel). Gotta be happy with that. :+1:

2 Likes