404 Error: the Selwood you wanted to boo could not be found (teams for Geelong, 2019 round 7)

Well said. Hopefully he plays a couple of games in the two’s and can get some touch and confidence.

2 Likes

I was cooking tonight. Was carrying too many things and and managed an egg on the floor. Damn!

3 Likes

Draper and Begley in AND Myers out?

Blitz is gonna cummmmmm

4 Likes

Depends which listing you look at! In the image above, which I used, Draper is fourth, and it’s not alphabetical or numerical.

So Myers out and RAZ in?

From the EFC website, I always use that one.

2 Likes

And how about Parish also being named in the VFL team…

I’ll be interested to see who the heldover emergency is or if there is more than 1.

I think Langford and Begley need to play VFL if they’re not selected in the AFL, so I hope neither of them is heldover

So does David Myers win back to back most improved awards after he manages to regain his spot in the seniors next week and goes on to help us win our first final in 15 years come September?

Further speculation: Liam Read is named on the VFL bench for his debut. He’s a 202cm ruckman… surely Sibbald at 200 is an adequate backup if Draper is playing?

12 Likes

Good pick up!

Defender of the kids.

1 Like

Will they have one? I imagine the AFL guys will have to start, and maybe complete, warmups before the VFL.

Good to see Baguley playing on the Ball!

3 Likes

The extractor… of p1ss.

Our team sheets are always jumbled. Whoever puts them up EFC site/sends to the AFL must take great amusement out of it.

1 Like

Nah, VFL will finish around 2:30, fifty minutes before the AFL game.

Anyway, the AFL banned early warm-ups. ‘Cause they’re smart.

Wish I didn’t have to work this weekend! Would love to watch both games.

Blow a shift ffs

Holy ■■■■, they “managed” Myers. Wonder if he dropped himself again.

3 Likes

Need that cashhhhh.