#42 Adam Saad

Stepped up big time this year. Better than last year.

1 Like

You can tell when a player has been consistently good when there are hardly any posts about him all season in here.

10 Likes

Best back pocket in the game.

1 Like

Criminally underrated player.

He is an absolute jet.

7 Likes

He’s a gun, in everything he does. Would love him more in the midfield too.

2 Likes

I agree with this. I honestly think he should be in contention for AA, but I reckon the media and general public think his main asset is his dashing runs, when it;s actually his defence.

4 Likes

And his kicking.

We look so much more dangerous whenever he has the ball between the arcs.

3 Likes

Once again his fist is as potent as his run and carry. He is so good at getting his fist to the ball to spoil time and time again. And an excellent kick. And has a hard strong body. Super competitive.

He’s an excellent footballer.

1 Like

I may jinx him but he hardly makes a mistake. Probably the most reliable kick in the team. More players have to take up the kicking accross the body style, but I think that is predominantly a left footers thing.

I know this is going to sound really stupid but, he reminds me so much of Dustin Fletcher in the sense that he not only gets to contests that he has no right to impact, but wins them. Fletch obviously used his height and arm span and Saad uses his speed but I haven’t felt this confident in a defender beating a forward since watching fletch. No matter the size.

7 Likes

Any rumours about Saad carrying some sort of Injury?
The last couple of games he’s made some uncharacteristic howlers by foot, to the extent where I’m suddenly getting Hurley level nervous when he goes for the short pass / chip kick in the back half.

Could it just be the wet? I agree he hasn’t been quiet as influential as he was a month back. Still good though.

Fasting? Ramadan finished yesterday.

1 Like

This guy is a weapon. Such a good player, so creative. A deadset steal at a second round pick.

32 Likes

Integral

Loved his goal
What a gun

5 Likes

Was an absolute star tonight.

Mr reliable

There are so many times where he has his man covered but then peeks off to cover another teammates man

Loved seeing him give it back to McEvoy

4 Likes

Best back pocket in the league.

12 Likes

He’s so amazing and reliable. 1st picked all the weeks.

1 Like

Farking jet. Pace, great hands, reads the play, aggressive, elite kicking. His trade was a steal.

9 Likes