#42 Adam Saad

Best beers in the world there too. Ah, enjoy.

Time to roll out the old SPEED KILLS jumper for 2018 I think. (Droopy sash and all…)

Wonder if it will still fit? :thinking:

4 Likes

====Pettruccelle?

1 Like

How many drink? Lol!

1 Like

Are we trying to win a premiership or qualify for the olympics?
Foot Speed is overated ball use makes you look fast.
Lucky most of those players are good with the ball as well *Colyer.

1 Like

Defensive pressure makes the opposition look slow, just watch the grand final.

If our effective changes from 2017 to 2018 are Myers Watson Kelly for Saad Stringer Smith, we will be a noticeably harder team to work through. Was our Achilles heel this year.

8 Likes

The key elements to a successful sled team are a steady driver, and three strong runners to push off down the ice.

1 Like

Myers will be playing next year.

Reserves for us maybe, or seniors elsewhere if gets traded next week.

2018: David Myers breakout year.

19 Likes

I dunno how to quote multiple chains so my reply was more aimed at the quote you quoted.

Speed and quick ball movement are both needed. No good moving the ball fast , to having to kick it to a contest where opposition players get there first cos they are faster.

Ditto when defending.

How many times did Richmond look like they had extra numbers on the ground , cos their faster players were just swarming forward and outnumbering the crows.

1 Like

Lagavulin or Laproaig for me.

9 Likes

If his form is anything like his 2017 form, he will be playing at windy hill more often than not.

3 Likes

On the list =/= playing

Preseason with mids and learning not to just hoof it and we have a player.

Not as far off as many think. Only need him as a role player. Ball better off in smith, mcg, raz, merrett, zaha’s hands

Whilst I agree the goal is to win flags, watching mckenna, fanta, tippa, colyer & co put on the afterburners makes me happy and makes AFL worth watching.

9 Likes

Just don’t see him having the speed or skill to be of great use anymore. Think Hep alone is enough lumbering mids.

5 Likes

I hope we bring back Knighta as assistant coach. He’d be loving it.

I’d agree if he had had an uninterrupted run and shown that. He is still able to stand up in tackles and get the odd clearance. I think a focus on those two things and dishing the ball out could make him handy. Maybe not starting 22 though

1 Like

Lid on???