#42 Adam Saad

Have to repeat the concern of others that you don’t see the result of his clearances very often in his highlights.
But the awareness that he can make space all on his own, that’s good.
And I’d hope the next layer of of our players are aware of it.
'cos it kinda seemed like GC weren’t.

It’s like that Myers handball to space for Tippa that was the actual goal of the year*, the awareness of capabilities.

*No. I’m not sooking about it, writing a petition or giving him a pretend trophy. that would be really, really saad.

and in any recent year before 2017, 34 goals was an Essendon century.

1 Like

Whose parents were jewellers in Broken Hill.

Which game was this?
Are you talking about his goal against Carlton in round 20? If so, that was Howlett who handballed into space from memory.

1 Like

Why do you hate Myers so much?

4 Likes

He’d look perfect in an Essendon jumper…

I have the same concern. Our clearance numbers are woeful. Hopefully, Stringer and Smith will see more midfield time and help in that regard.

1 Like

Well, oops.

Not sure if posted already, but saw this:

Marty Pask, the manager of Gold Coast Sun Adam Saad, had this to say on Trade Radio about his client’s potential move to Essendon.

“It will (get done). It’s just at the moment making sure both clubs are satisfied with what is going on.

“Gold Coast want to make sure they get something that is adequate.

“Essendon at the moment hold two second round picks, they’ve also got a future second round pick so there is enough there, it’s just going to be a question of what Gold Coast actually want and how they’re best going to get that deal done.

“He’ll be going to Essendon, we’ve worked through this, the talks are ongoing at the moment.

“We’ve got full understanding that the deal is going to happen, both parties are talking everyday, it’s all amicable, everyone is happy, everyone recognises where the situation is at.”

18 Likes

Summary: “we haven’t told Cochrane what’s happening yet”

3 Likes

Are the scissors in your house broken son?

3 Likes

All of the above. Glenfarclas go alright too if you like the whole Speyside thing.

Paper work to be lodged on Monday I reckon

1 Like

McGrath, and Zaka go alright too.

Did he find this out whilst having a glass of red with his best mate Sheeds?

15 Likes

I was just about to post the same thing

4 Likes

The Red Sash is a ■■■■■■■ tool.

6 Likes

Mr Sunbury >>>>>>>>>>> The Glass of Red with Sheeds

9 Likes

Was Saad also having a glass of red to celebrate?