#42 Adam Saad

Some of you peanuts are serious arent you. No ■■■■ we shouldnt be sold on a 20 minute game played on a soccer field in Feb. Saads value will be when the edge goes off a 2 hour real game and hes got space to spread into. I liked one of his left foot goals from 55

14 Likes

Nothing to do with tonight it’s something i noticed when he was playing GC

They would be under instruction to take the game on.

There is no halfway

Even if he takes a contested a mark with an oposistion player right up his backside?

Argue that with Worsha:

Dumb footballers, there is no place.

Can’t wait for the real stuff to start.

Give people something worth complaining about

Ive no doubt saad will be a winner for the club, just based on tonight we over payed with a second round.
fully expect to him to play to my high expectations come season proper.

Exactly. Our game plan was to run with the ball.

Sadly that isn’t the right game plan for that AFLX when you can only carry the ball 10 metres. It’s a chip it around possession game.

3 Likes

“carry the ball 10 metres” imagine that …ohhh

It’s a Mickey Mouse comp, who cares.

It has no reflection on the season proper.

I guess it’s something to complain about though

Calm down killer stop getting worked up over it :wink:

1 Like

Sorry if I’m doing hysterical wrong😬

I’m actually filthy we lost

I was drooling. Seeing him open the game up with speed! Something we lacked last year…come here to see complaints…it’s a rubbish game adaption.

Nah. He’s a reasonable mover, but not quick quick.

I don’t reckon Tippa is that quick either. He’s got a super first burst of acceleration, but those little toddler legs just don’t give him much top speed. (Myers is the opposite, can’t accelerate, no agility, actually prettt quick at top speed)

2 Likes

AFLX is a terrible version of the game…

That said, Saad gave a taste last night of what he will bring. Watching him and Mckenna burst off half back all year is going to be super exciting. This is a footy side that won’t die wondering!

2 Likes

Have you not watched his highlights video? That’s kind of his thing.

Actually he does. He bounces way too often. It also doesn’t mean ■■■■ because he’s a jet that doesn’t get pinged anyway.

Maybe.
But the reason he bounced it every four metres was because he got pinged very early for not bouncing it after eight metres.
Of course he was going to be spooked after that.

6 Likes

I guess the good thing about bouncing often is that if you have just bounced and then decide (or need) to put the after burners on, then you don’t have to bounce in the middle of your run.