#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - joining Tiwi Bombers

Tex I guess?

1 Like

You bring Shiel back in and Walla goes out. You can shuffle the deck chairs and get the midfielders to rest forward. Hobbs is more than capable, as evidenced by tonight’s game with 2 goals. Guelfi is back now, Menzie is doing his bit. Caldwell has also played forward at times. We can cope.

4 Likes

Snelling was just as much a liability only Walla got himself in position and actually created space with his own leading patterns.

We don’t have much available to replace him with, Alwyn would benefit from a few games in the twos imo, Shiel should be coming in for snelling as a mid/for. It only leaves Wanganeen who doesn’t seem on the radar

It’s about standards. How can you have a player carrying 10kg more than he should be getting games ahead of anyone else? His best game was last week, but even that was only just ok. I love Walla, but he was terrible tonight.

Also, Voss coming in would not make us top heavy. We really only have Weideman forward.

5 Likes

If we’re gonna play a liability I would rather it be Davey or even Tex. Nothing to be gained by continuing to play him in this condition

6 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s not true at present.

He is not anywhere near best 22 on tonight’s performance.

He just seems bereft of confidence.

Really?

14 disposals
3 tackles
2 goals

verses

6 disposals
1 tackle
2 behinds

???

20 Likes

If he plays next then the club is woke.

Yes, his touch is not there, and missing easy shots, unheard of in the past. I guess we’ll see if his touch comes back, but his spot must be questionable. I’d still like a look at Tex

That’s rubbish…Snelling kicked two goals and laid five tackles

2 Likes

I would back him in over Mass.
Not Davey.

His whole game at the moment is his presence, and it has to be more than that.
Even so, it was better than Mass, so…

Unless he retires, there is zero chance we cut him.

Even if he plays VFL for 2-3 years. The club won’t cut him.

really?

3 Likes

Seriously, screw this thread.
Take it to the ‘I’m a moron’ woke thread.

3 tackles…but I completely agree with you. Someone called Snelling invisible during the game. 2 goals and 3 tackles from a small forward is the type of invisible we would want every week.

2 Likes

Ffs Wim, no.

You seriously need to use the sarcastica font in here.

5 Likes

Tippa is rubbish so far. He’s completely lost the mojo.

No, he wasn’t…he had the equal least possessions of all our players…and butchered the ball when he had it.

I love the guy but he needs to be dropped to try and find some form and confidence.

2 Likes

Noted. I thought it was obvious.

1 Like