#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - joining Tiwi Bombers

i think that a great idea!!

Is the Rance situation connected to Tippa?

No.

1 Like

So Tippa still managed to rate elite last season alongside Heeney, Papley and Greene in the 3 stated categories. He fell off a cliff in the second half of the season yet his season was still that highly rated according to the stats. Hopefully he can get back to the club by Easter in reasonable shape, get properly fit and be ready for seniors by r.8-10. Seems best case scenario though.

2 Likes

I think McGrath is worth trying as a pressure forward. He should be great defensively and might just be an attacking force too. Would love to see him have 6 games or so to see how he goes.

7 Likes

Of course he will say that. Itā€™s an indictment on him if a player decides to leave. Heā€™s not going to say that heā€™s failed in his job on the radio.

I agree that he is going to say that regardless.

However, it isnā€™t anyoneā€™s fault at the club.

Walla clearly has a lot of issues to work out.

3 Likes

When asked about McDonald-Tipungwutiā€™s future, Mahoney added there was no reason to think the small forward wouldnā€™t return to the club.

ā€œRight now weā€™re really confident that this period of time away, heā€™s sorted a few things out personally,ā€ Mahoney continued.

ā€œWe know that heā€™s really keen to get back to playing and really keen to get back to the club, he loves coming to the club, he loves playing for the Bombers.

ā€œAt this stage, we donā€™t see any need to be thinking that way.ā€

Just wanted to add the full quote to provide context

9 Likes

bit of a difference in messaging compared to when Mozzie took leave

2 Likes

Why would it be an indictment on him if someone leaves for personal reasons?

10 Likes

And doesnā€™t mind a quick snap over the shoulder.

2 Likes

One of Tippaā€™s best traits is his accuracy. He was a deadeye shot for goal. He would one the one I would have to kick for my life, if any at Essendon. If it were Daniher, think I would just kick my butt goodbyeā€¦

3 Likes

Failed to provide an environment where employee is sufficiently supported to work through personal issues and be productive at work.

1 Like

Youā€™re kidding, right?

15 Likes

Nah Iā€™m not.

Thatā€™s a worry then and a weird hill to die on.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not on a hill and Iā€™m not deceased.

I think youā€™re kidding.

If he is kidding, itā€™s in poor taste.

Why is it in poor taste to suggest we have failed in supporting him?