#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - joining Tiwi Bombers

And yet some people shine with the fresh legs.
Tippa, included.

I’m not gilding the lily here, I expected him to be subbed. Probably should have been over Bryan, but maybe they were managing minutes for him.

I’m still backing him in going forward against Mass.
Not Davey.

And I’d be fine with Tippa being sub next week. I mean, technically I’d prefer a medium tall in that role at all times, but I’d make an exception for this player.

Leaving all the bollocks aside…his touch is way off.
It’s weird how often they go to him as a marking option.
That kick from Weid would not have gone to any other player. He literally went, ‘oh, Tippa’s a decent chance to shark this.’

1 Like

He is 30 this year, and clearly miles off being fully fit.

The question is what are we aiming for with him??

6 Likes

It’s not that weird. We’ve been bombing long and high to small forwards for a while now

you all wanted the warm fuzzies … reap what you sow …

1 Like

Oh look everybody…Mr Positive has arrived

11 Likes

you mean mr reality … hi how are you going. are you enjoy mr 6 possies a game tippa ?

i bet you are, cos you know warm fuzzies trump all, am i right …

2 Likes

If you took the time to actually read the thread before posting your “look at me, I said Tippa was no good way back before anyone else” you’d notice that I am not the least bit warm and fuzzy about Tippa and his current form.

But I know you prefer your role as the harbinger of doom so you probably couldn’t be bothered.

3 Likes

just for refernce, only 2 players in a 120 point belting of west cost last week, by the bottom team rendered less possies the tippa tonight, but yeah, some ■■■■ on an internet forum wants to mock me about pointing out how poor tippa is.
keep on keeping on mr positive :+1:

We just won a game of footy and you still cannot say it nicely. Geez man, get a grip.

He isn’t getting dropped and He isn’t getting delisted.

Again, take the time to read the thread before you post…if that’s not too hard for you.

i’ve read the thread. people want warm fuzzie feels over results.

next you’ll try and tell me his weight is cos the club told him to dirty bulk to add muscle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Theres no doubt tippa needs a rest give him a couple weeks off freshen him up.

You’re taking swipes at me and yet I have not posted about how good Tippa is/was etc.

But here, I’ve made it easy for you…here are my posts from tonight re Tippa

2 Likes

Claims he did then posts as though no one has said all the things he is trying to say in his best Slobbo style.

2 Likes

He just loves being negative…must be sad to spend your whole life that way.

3 Likes

Dude…
Don’t reply to dp and quote me three times.

Calm down. It’ll be okay.

Watching at the ground tonight, and Walla needs a spell.

He was trying to do things from the past, but his body is not letting him

3 Likes

Wow…you telling someone to calm down is interesting.

4 Likes

This isn’t going well

1 Like