#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Crowd eats this bloke up. Someone can get the ball within 15m of him and if he looks like half a chance to get it next everyone goes nuts. “Cult hero” of the highest order

13 Likes

Perma-ban for anyone calling him AMT.

Ffs.

5 Likes

AS GOOD AS YOU’LL SEE

thanks basil you dero

9 Likes

Add it to the nick names which should never be used:
“Marty party”
“Big Boi”

1 Like

FROM THE PAINT

1 Like

This is probably my favorite bit of play from the game. So fast it can’t be shown in still images

2 Likes

And there is this one from the broadcast from a different angle. This time he was so fast he was 9 seconds later.

2 Likes

Wasn’t some cooked cnt calling him MTW at one point? Where does that even come from?

It was a blitzer wasn’t it? I kinda think I know who it was.

Basil: AMT
Russell: MTW
Blitz: WTF

24 Likes

MTW is the worst. You can’t just pick a letter in the middle of a single name to assist is making an acronym.

2 Likes

My read was he was tagged hard. And to his credit broke free in the last to impact.

I thought he actually played tight on Knight and other hbs early in the game

It is heaps better than the Footy Show.

Sauce!

He’s so damaging when he gets the ball, added real spark in the last when he started getting the ball in the middle in the last.

Can someone explain why we were kicking it to him long down the line?

Been happening since the 1970’s :wink: and for the life of me I have no fkn idea wtf is going on.

The only thing I can think of is that in his very first training session with us he took the one and only hanger he has ever taken in his life and then he was known as a Paul Medhurst type henceforth.

I am legit Fkn beside myself every God dog time!!!

1 Like

He really ignited the comeback in the last quarter he was as electrifying as he was mesmerizing. An unstoppable force of nature in red and black.

1 Like

Kicking it above his head to a one-on-one contest frustrates me. He’s at his best when he is running to space. So either kick it to a spot to run to to mark. Or to a spot where he can run on to the bouncing ball and do his thing.

But such as an exciting and dangerous player. Unlike Alwyn Davey who had his thing early on before the opposition worked him out and blocked him off the ball and didn’t have the strength to overcome this,Tippa is this fast ball of muscle who can just burst through to win the contest. He is quite unique.