Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

If he plays well this week,could be his best of 3 games ever.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very positive attitude given his lack of opportunities. Heā€™s in now and if he plays well and stays in then that has to be good for the side as theyā€™ll lift their efforts to keep their places.

2 Likes

Yup.

Iā€™m prepared to go with his head ā€˜hasnā€™t beenā€™ where it needed to beā€¦ (until the first time he has a wtf moment this year, anyway)

But thereā€™s a reason he was a top 10 or 20 pick, and kept on lists (without doing all that much) for 10 years. Maybe heā€™s just understanding his game more, maybe confidence, maybe both, maybe neither.

1 Like

Thanks Shaun

1 Like

Shaun is an enigma,wrapped in a long neck,stuffed into a rookie.

10 Likes

I feel like every time this guy plays a good game we win

2 Likes

I suppose you want to give him a nice big muscular cuddle.

1 Like

The Barometer

Heā€™s actually played like a genuine tall forward / ruckman this year.

Other seasons heā€™s looked as though heā€™s trying to be forward flanker or ruck rover.

1 Like

Love it when he plays well.
Donā€™t really understand why.
Good to see him produce in the AFL.
This beast could be a beauty!

1 Like

Going to be hard to leave him out of the side if he plays another blinder.

2 Likes

he should probably be played regardless of blinder or not.
When the chips were down last week, and weā€™d just lost to carlton, and the whole place was lower than a socialites daughters standards, who came out from the first bounce, and helped drag this club and players up ?

his first goal he is pointing to congratulate goddard for a great bit of play.
second goal he is over to congratulate stringer for simply contesting and bringing the ball down to ground.
and so on and so on.

he has his flaws no doubt, but it was so refreshing watching someone willing to stand up and take everyone else around him with him, and say enough is enough (well for that game anyway).

you compare that to daniher in general where itā€™s pretty much always look at me, iā€™ve slotted a goal from outside 50, twirl fingers, rinse and repeat.

he may not be the best player by far, but at least he is somoene youā€™d want to follow and or have beside you going into batttle.

as long as the effort is there he should play the rest of the year.
he prolly wonā€™t and will be booted the second daniher says heā€™s ā€œokā€.
alas i can live in hope they wake up and realise not to rush daniher back, til he can compete in all aspects as equally as good.

6 Likes

Absolute horseshit as usual.

6 Likes

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I just wanted to add

• half the time no one can tell what the free kick is for.

I fkg love him

4 Likes

*westozziedonnington

9 Likes

Agree with the comments re; McNurnan. The Daniher comments are more about pushing an agenda.

1 Like

If compost is very good for the garden, therefore everyoneā€™s sh11t must be.

Happy composting day.

Do you agree with the rest of his post though?
It may not always be about Daniher, but the rest of the post is spit on.
McKernan has done more positive acts for the club in his 2 weeks than any of the other players have done in 9 rounds.
He plays for his teammates and makes sure to encourage and applaud them at every opportunity.
Heā€™s no where near as good as Daniher as a footballer but Iā€™d love Daniher to have McKernans attitude sometimes.

4 Likes