#45 Anthony “Munny” Munkara

Well now you do

4 Likes

Hope ya like HIGHLIGHTS

43 Likes

Welcome Anthony.
The current Anthony M goes alright too.
Hope all your dreams are realised and I look forward to saying how you should have gone top 10 for years to come.

10 Likes

Well now you know that an academy listed player can automaticly go on the cat b rookie list if they go undrafted.

6 Likes

BT going to love watching this guy play

1 Like

Was wondering why Essendon were passing picks

Hnnngggggg

2 Likes

Guess we can count ourselves lucky the AFL didnt let Geelong have him straight to their Cat Cotton On list plus our 2023 1st rounder.

11 Likes

The premiers shouldnt be having a top 10 talent from this years draft Gold Coast what where they thinking.

And the AFL even dumber for not only allowing to happen but make it possible for Geelong to fit Bowes on their list

3 Likes

Will those cretins at the AFL get rid of this pick 40 crap and start encouraging clubs to invest in their NGA’s.

12 Likes

I hope his 1st goal is at the MCG and we’re all there to see it, will be a special moment.

5 Likes

They’re waiting for Geelong to have a pick 1 candidate in their NGA

3 Likes

Couldn’t be more excited to have him slip to us, let alone as a Cat B. He was looking like a first rounder at the beginning of the year.
It looks like we’re going back to the days where indigenous boys lead the club again! Maybe we can finally beat Richmond soon.

7 Likes

I agree, I can understand the first round, but 40 is excessive.

Then again, they just brought back the sub rule, which no one likes before and no one likes now.

5 Likes

But, if they act on what what they preach, they should be encouraging clubs to invest in NGA’s.
It will be interesting to see if there are any changes next year with a change in leadership at the AFL.

I’m not arguing, but it probably compromises the draft too much. It’s already compromised with F/S, but we accept that because it’s good for the game.

Not to say that NGA isn’t good for the game, but I don’t think the draft can be compromised any more than it currently is.

Stoked!

He’s already my favourite player.

6 Likes

I was going to like this but you’re on 22 likes and I don’t want to mess it up.

3 Likes

Great to see us bringing back in indigenous talent, it’s what gave us a competitive advantage back in the 90s.

Also if we had of said earlier this year we’d land the daveys and munkara for basically nothing, nobody would have believed us.

3 Likes

You were clearly off your rocker months ago. Only now that it’s happened is it evident you’re a genius.