FREAKSHOW

edwards and mckenna in the same forwardline FREAKSHOW
  • LAV and SMACK

v Geelong curtain raiser forward line

FAP FAP FAP

Damn spellcheck.

To be sure to be sure to be sure

whale oil beef hooked

I would be surprised if McKenna plays senior footy this year. So exciting his growth but is still very early understanding the rules and aspects of the game. I know Neeld has his big critics but he has worked really well with this kid and the fruits are showing. Not AFL ready yet but I am surprised by round 14 of his first year it’s even a tempting thought…means we have a brilliant prospect

With his potential and impressive development, McKenna could be the equivalent of a 1st round draft pick by next year.

If Irish doesn’t play this week I will blow up the TVS and rip Hirdys ■■■■ off, DEVO!

If Irish doesn't play this week I will blow up the TVS and rip Hirdys ■■■■ off, DEVO!

anchorman-escalated.gif

Surely he’s too white to be a forward pocket?

Didn’t someone say Quinn was at a similar level at a similar stage then plateaued completely?

Gonna change my Blitz name to Edwards2McKenna

Didn't someone say Quinn was at a similar level at a similar stage then plateaued completely?

If they did they’re an idiot. Quinn never had The same physical attributes.

you stay away from mckenna peeto, im ■■■■■■■ warning you.

Didn't someone say Quinn was at a similar level at a similar stage then plateaued completely?
i said that quinn came on really quickly then got worked out by opponents and plateaued. I think that is pretty accurate. I wasn't trying to directly compare his attributes to connor's, merely noting that as exciting as Mckenna is we should probably temper our expectations a little.

of course i’m more of a lid off’r myself so bring Mckenna in