#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

I do too, but I couldn’t spell youferi, euphamisnim, ufar.
I couldn’t spell it.

3 Likes

In caps as well. You having a beer?

The AFL need to find Conor guilty of a breach so they can force Essendon to play with a depleted team. If they have to admit that he is an innocent victim then it becomes very difficult for them to punish Essendon.

31 Likes

Dude you need BOVRIL

8 Likes

I’m trying to work out why the press are so hostile.
So did he go and visit his foster family or did he visit his family for a Fosters?

1 Like

You would think the AFL would want a rejuvenated Essendon up and amount to draw more supporters to the game (when permitted). ■■■■■■■ imbeciles.

Well I’ll be damned the club sticking up for itself. Good to see.

24 Likes

If it’s a false positive does that mean McKenna can play this weekend.

Is this the same AFL that tried to make AFLX a thing?

You seem to be greatly overestimating their cognitive abilities

2 Likes

when NSW shuts our borders on thursday there will be no AFL at all…stay tuned!

1 Like

That’s why I called them imbeciles.

1 Like

On a masochistic note - we maybe enjoying punishment. I believe we’ve even got our own dungeon.

1 Like

You insult imbeciles

1 Like

No. Any positive test is still 14 days quarantine

1 Like

I’ve still got my Farken Farckers list from the saga.

I don’t need to add any names absolutely positive I’ve got them all first time around. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Sarcasm

1 Like

The club backing its player.

Might be good for the other players to see that as well.

2 Likes

It’s a farking miracle tbh. Guy goes to house inspection to ensure roof over head as lease has expired; guy labelled farking criminal for trying to be a normal person. The whole analysing of his nose clearing, hugging. I mean, FMD. We have literally gotten to a point in media reporting of COVID19 - where if you are an individual that has caught it then you must be a criminal. It’s unbelievable. On one hand, we are meant to be concerned about catching the disease but we are made to feel eternally guilty when returning a positive test. No wonder no one GAF anymore.

As for the AFL, they’re a complete ■■■■ show. They should have backed us in from day one. These are protocols that they developed. Plus, it’s not about blame if it’s truly about player welfare. If that was the real approach, it would ultimately lead to ensuring the integrity of the competition by not even contemplating Essendon fielding a compromised team. That’s what true player welfare is. Not some broadcaster first player welfare strategy. NRL has a ■■■■ culture but Peter V’landy would back in his own policy AND club that administers it. But nup, Gil can’t even do that. Always the adversarial, full control of optics approach. It’s totally outdated. And non-competitive.

20 Likes

He works for North Melbourne.

Um yes, let’s see if he’s invited to The Crichton Medal night first.

1 Like