#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Get a good lawyer. House inspection approved. “Family” visit approved. This is a matter of principle. AFL set the rules and Conor was simply unlucky.

5 Likes

I haven’t looked and won’t but I hope they said a bit more than that, along the lines of “pull your bloody heads in and give the guy a break”.

That would make things fun.

The Sydney clubs would probably play each other since with the Melbourne clubs scheduled to play over there next two weeks playing each other here instead.

In the second week they can send the Sydney clubs can head off to WA to start their quarantine and they can catch up their missed game later in the year.

Heard that earlier tonight every chance the season will be halted again

I’ve said before, … fark that thick salty Pommy shitt for the pestilence upon humanity that it is. It’d be an Aussie BONOX if anything, … but that don’t go to good with a BEX.

1 Like

Once we hit 10,000 posts in this thread I think the next Conor thread deserves its own Blitz home.

Someone with way more creativity will have something decision but it could be something like:

Conor’s contagion
The corona Saga

1 Like

QLD will close in a day or two

All I know is this, if McKenna wasn’t catching the first place outta here first chance he gets, then this is the final nail in the coffin.

4 Likes

We could call it this (yes that is Paltrow):

1 Like

Can’t blame him at all.

2 Likes

I’ll assume that label is stuck onto a dvd of the 2009 ANZAC day game.

1 Like

I agree he’ll want out and fast back home and permanently. I’m not blaming him at all though!! He went home hunting big deal you could catch the bloody thing at. Maccas drive thru ffs

Disgraceful people in Australia what they are saying about him

4 Likes

The misssus calls mine “Lil James”,but whatever.
Each to his own

2 Likes

I just hope Conor is ok. Why would he want to stay here after all this bullshit. I’d be heading home ASAP. Our media has been disgraceful.

6 Likes

We certainly have a complex at the moment where someone needs to be outraged or offended about something. It’s tiring. Some of the bile that’s been directed at McKenna is Fkg sickening. I don’t blame him for wanting out. The way things are going he won’t be alone either.

17 Likes

In the next 4 (possibly 6) weeks there is zero chance of any Victorian team (or any non-essential Victorian) entering Qld and if the Suns or Lions go to Melb they will be quarantined for 2 weeks on return.

No idea how you fixture that.

1 Like

Actually…
He will be alone.
He still has c19.

Our media are always disgraceful.
But they print what sells and broadcast what garners listeners.

The media are bad but they’re driven by their audience.

2 Likes

I give it 5 minutes

1 Like

Could some post Robbos article?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/expert-opinion/mark-robinson/making-essendon-play-carlton-while-eight-players-are-in-quarantine-would-threaten-integrity-of-competition/news-story/4c32190f936f1e1639829aa8608a1523