#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Just keeps getting better, well done today.

There was a reason why a number of clubs wanted to sign him.
Will make it

We must love them both, those whose opinions we share and those whose opinions we reject. For both have laboured in the search for truth and both have helped us in the finding of it. --St. Thomas Aquinas

You went to Xavier ?

Sursum Corda.

■■■■■■■ told you all

2 idiot supporters? Near me today one said he is the worst kick he has seen ,the other advised him to go back to Ireland. The both left in the second half. Happy the did not see a great win.

Thought he was fantastic.

Such a long kick! That second goal cleared the fence and row 10 from 50!

2 idiot supporters? Near me today one said he is the worst kick he has seen ,the other advised him to go back to Ireland. The both left in the second half. Happy the did not see a great win.

The good stuff outweighed the mistakes by a big margin. Offensive effort has been good but its his defensive work which is improving very significantly every game

Love that he’s now running to the right spots to get involved and is demanding the footy - his confidence is growing and the talent is there. Still makes a few rookie mistakes but he surely has to be one of the biggest improvers on our list this year.

Gun. Will press best 22 in 2017

Check out the replay of his set shot goal after the 50. Straight as. Beautiful.

He has the best skills …up there with some of our best but his brain doesnt always choose the right option. That will change with time and Im sure we will see him on the list next year. Always follows up his handball or kick to be another option.

It’s quite remarkable that he is the best kick at the club. Sky is the limit for this guy.

Played a very good game. Lucky that a free kick was not given for his kicking the ball for a point, but fark, we had to get one break from maggots in a year.

Second best thing to come out of County Tyrone after my family.

Its a common thing in the Irish game, to kick the ball ahead of you , to get in a better position to pick it up at full speed. Conor does this more than any other player I have seen. What he did was consistent with this, and therefore was not a deliberate rushed behind, umpire decision, correct.

Second best thing to come out of County Tyrone after my family.

And definitely better than County Tyrone Vickery

Love the move of him into the backline. Best position to learn the game.

22 at 77%, 2 goals and 7 clearances.

Was very good today.

Best game he’s played.

Oirish.

Stoked I have him in fantasy squad… tobesuretobesure