#47 James Kelly - #BackIn

Always had a healthy respect for James Kelly as a player. Coming from a great club culture, he should be able to pass on his experience and professionalism to the younger guys. He is a bit of a prankster as well so he should help keep things upbeat too.

Welcome James! :slight_smile:

Great signing my number 1 target just in front of Crowley good start.

Are we allowed to win the premiership?

Like surely the AFL would step in and ban us from the finals if we were to make it. Hypothetically.

Still nothing official from the club.

James “tops” Kelly

He was on the radio a while back saying he was going to head to the NT to play a game or two for a mate. He mentioned that he had put on a bit since retiring 3-4 months ago, guess he has lost that weight.

He was on the radio a while back saying he was going to head to the NT to play a game or two for a mate. He mentioned that he had put on a bit since retiring 3-4 months ago, guess he has lost that weight.

Stuart Dew

James "tops" Kelly

■■■■ yeah!!

This guy knows how to hurt blokes and doesn’t take ■■■■ from nobody!

Might take Hibberd’s spot on the HBF; think his days as a pure midfielder are done, a bit like Chappy was in his last year

Averaged 20 disposals last year. Could be a good pick up.

■■■■ yeah!!

This guy knows how to hurt blokes and doesn’t take ■■■■ from nobody!

I remember him nailing Prismall with a knee in one of Prismall’s few appearances for us. I think Prismall was out for another few weeks after that, which was par for the course with his footy career.

I like Kelly, he will put his ball on the line for us

With Crowley, Kelly and Stokes plus a few more experienced players I reckon we should be able to escape the wooden spoon again.

Fark Carlton

I’d hate to be the coach that finishes below us

You mean coaches… it wont just be Carlton who finishes under us

Are we allowed to win the premiership?

Like surely the AFL would step in and ban us from the finals if we were to make it. Hypothetically.

Did they say they werent going to sanction us anymore?

If we make it, we make it. Tough ■■■■ to everyone else

Averaged 20 disposals last year. Could be a good pick up.
WD's used poo tickets?

We’re not Carlton.

Very good pickup. His experience and the standards he sets off the ground will be great for the group.

Very handy on the field as well

Another good signing, tough, hard bodied, experienced, knows how to win big games.

These older players will be invaluable, but the selectors will need to make sure they pick plenty of real pace to go with these solid citizens.

Excellent news. Welcome aboard James.

A better player than almost all of our banned midfielders. We should do this drugs thing every year!