#47 James Kelly - #BackIn

To MODS. If I am wrong and he is retained, please ban me from Blitz until March 17. I'm serious, I mean it. I am so confident on him not being there that I would have deserved it. But I struggle how lots of people can't see it.

Ahem ! Mods ? Do you have the heart to refuse his polite request ?

J Kelly would get a game at every other side in the AFL. Anyone who isn’t happy that he’s decided to play on with Essendon may be low on dopamine.

To MODS. If I am wrong and he is retained, please ban me from Blitz until March 17. I'm serious, I mean it. I am so confident on him not being there that I would have deserved it. But I struggle how lots of people can't see it.

Click on his profile, it has been done.

Click on his profile, it has been done.

Strangley, Kelly2Dea has just been activated

This says alot about the culture we are creating as well as it speaking to Kelly’s unquestioned abilities.

2016 is a year we will look back on as a club and be rightly proud of. Many ‘experts’ were confident that we would not win a game yet by the season’s end we were more than competitive. This season was not only a turning point from the horrors of the saga but the foundation on which our next premiership will be built.

James Kelly was (and will continue to be) no small part of that.

L2L is read the last Blitz Rites at Place de La Concorde. RIP L2L

It is a far far better thing he does, or ever has done …

Doubters keep doubting. Kelly had den more then any Don in over 10 odd years. Gun defender. Not fast on feet but fast between the ears

Thank god we made that decision… now all that is left is to get James a decent number and watch him shine again in 2017

Woosha on the phone to Kelly: “mate, take some time off. Be back ready for your first day of training, late February.”

Woosha on the phone to Kelly: "mate, take some time off. Be back ready for your first day of training, late February."

I agree with his idea of players who are over 30 not needing to to do a full pre season it will extend their careers.

I can picture his younger team mates making jokes about his age.

“Kelly you old ■■■■” lol

Woosha on the phone to Kelly: "mate, take some time off. Be back ready for your first day of training, late February."

Players still playing in their mid 30’s are there because of their smarts, not necessarily because there killing it pre season.

Soooooo who was the dude that was certain Kelly would be gone......I mean us blitz people know everything.....

He prolly should kelly should be gone, which he should have been.

wrong decision IMO, when will they learn, chappy, cooney, gwilt etc etc, depth players and “experience” first players do not help build a stronger side, it help maintain what you have, and we don’t have ■■■■ yet.

No no no. You know what’s been wrong? Our depth players not being able to push past these players you’ve listed above. When you have a strong team, new draftees spend their time learning their craft and when they are good enough they push out the old. This will happen next year, and it may be some of the regular EFC players that go out. It’s a good thing. (Jerrett. There’s a good example of someone who squandered an opportunity. Couldn’t get past the top ups)

Whorethorn keep their players at Box Hill for 3 years before they get a game.When they do they are hungry as…Surely we can do the same.

“Kelly you old ■■■■” lol

What a savage insult !

“Kelly you old ■■■■” lol

He’s seven-and-a-half years younger than Fletcher was last year!

LOL the dude that should wear the a$$hole hat!
Wear it proud old mate

Good onya Pops!

Bet all youse will be at his 300th

More great news!

I think re-drafting Kelly is a mistake because he is 33 years old and we should be drafting from the national draft we will miss out on drafting players like Ben Long AHeppell &NHolmes,KKirby in the Bulldogs premiership side they did not draft 33 old players from last year draft we are not in a premiership window we have to think of long-term not for a short term gain

I think re-drafting Kelly is a mistake because he is 33 years old and we should be drafting from the national draft we will miss out on drafting players like Ben Long AHeppell &NHolmes,KKirby in the Bulldogs premiership side they did not draft 33 old players from last year draft we are not in a premiership window we have to think of long-term not for a short term gain

Will take A.Heppel with pick 1 in the psd.