#49 Matt Dea

Dee or Day?

Our VFL team definitely needs topping up.

(Seriously, I’ve probably seen this guy play against us, but I have noooo idea who he is.)

Totally unproven at the “rebounding” part of rebounding defender at AFL level, much more a lock-down guy at AFL. He did do quite well in the role in the VFL last season though, so we’ll see.

@ Yossarian. Like the rest of his game his foot skills would be best described as solid without being spectacular

Anyone get the feeling it’s going to get less exciting with each new announcement?

the difference between his best and worst is like night and Dea

Good on the bloke he gets another chance to play at the highest level but fark me. Are we supposed to get excited about this cavalcade of pensioners and has beens signing up to limit the weekly carnage this season. Cos I’m really not.

And yeah, I know there isn’t a lot more that can be done in the circumstances but it’s farkn sad.
I still have moments where I can’t believe this is actually happening.

Welcome Matty Dea.

■■■■ me were in trouble this year.
Welcome anyway.

Anyone get the feeling it's going to get less exciting with each new announcement?

By that notion, who would our last top up? Cameron Cloke?

Oh Dea!
Good luck and thanks for helping us out in these dark times …

Anyone get the feeling it's going to get less exciting with each new announcement?

By that notion, who would our last top up? Cameron Cloke?

Kyle Reimers

Welcome Matt Dea, may you embrace your opportunity. I would think Woosha would be looking for guys who do something to maintain the structure of the team, so the suspended players can come back into the side and the younger ones don’t have a completely different role when they come back.

It has to be about what is best to develop the long term players we have and will facilitate them playing as best they can in 2017. So if Dea can play a Hibberd like role that is what we want. He is at least the same height and nearly the same weight (but then again once upon a time, so was I).

If we uncover some mature gems with some life left in them, that is a bonus, if like with Brown, we can secure them.

Welcome to the greatest club in the world.

From Mildura so really replacing Ariel.

From vanilla nobody to the stars!
Onwards we go …

Dee or Day?

Dee-ahh.

From Mildura so really replacing Ariel.
Went to St Joes I believe.

Are we signing Steinberg or what?

I know you’re joking but he’s banned.

I know you’re joking but he’s banned.