Ahhhh… let me think! Nup

2 Likes

No thanks. He’s past it

2 Likes

Definitely a no from me.

1 Like

#5 is alive

3 Likes

I agree, but I also believe the coaches looked at our core midfield and felt we needed some real pace on the outside to spread. Perhaps if we weren’t afflicted with a very slow core, Stants would have had 1 or 2 seasons left in the tank, certainly he was fit enough and he has always been durable. But a half back play maker he is not.

I love him but his time is done.

3 Likes

My bad, I thought he’d been selected last week.

No.

I’m with Ivan

1 Like

He will replace Zerrett. Get over it!

1 Like

Bring HUMPHREY in…!!!

He’s probably our most like for like replacement for Zerrett style wise. Stanton 'a fall off has been one of the very sad parts of this season.

Up there with Watson’s fall this year. We were all hoping the year off would extend their careers. Hasn’t happened.

1 Like

If you’re gonna go full 2012-14 midfield, then go all in.

In: Stanton and Hocking

2 Likes

With Zerrett out id like to see stanton in this week.

I agree with this

Watson out for Bird to give us some more pressure around the ball
Parish to start in the middle and show us what he’s capable of as a full time centre square mid
Stanton to the wing to play the running man role and give us options

1 Like

Zerret actually gets a lot of his possessions in a very similar way to Stanton. Zerret obviously just uses it a lot better and more creatively. Still, we are going to need the guy who works his ■■■■ off to be the option for the backline

4 Likes

Here’s hoping Stants is ready to go, for mine the most obvious replacement for Zerrett, will not be the most popular selection on here but I think he’s the one to play the role.

1 Like

Bring him in on the proviso that he is never to be more than 1 ft away from Adelaide’s number 9 for the entire game.

Bring him him, sounds like he has been racking up some good numbers in the twos, and deserves a spot. If he plays well and Colyer still doesn’t perform this week. Zerret for Colyer next week. and move stants to the wing.