#5 Devon Smith

But they played a lot of football. Form is up to the footballer.

2 Likes

Authentic fritz has more spices and is always encased in a sheep appendix or “bung” hence where the term bung fritz comes from

1 Like

■■■, now we have someone on Blitz who actually knows what they are talking about.

3 Likes

Their age, and being past their peak might have something to do with that.

3 Likes

“Stras” Smith. (He’s Victorian!)

Bring him in.

Hell no that he can be a player manager through trade period then become list manager. He should(but probably won’t) step down from player manager.

I don’t know if it’s just nostalgia, but it ain’t what it used to be.

1 Like

The recipe changed massively a few years back. The fat content used to be very high and the pork fat in particular gave it a lot of its taste. In this health conscious world we live in it was decided that the fat content was largely removed. Hence fritz has a different texture and taste nowadays.

Fark health.

Fark Carlton.

1 Like

Dyson
Darcy
Devon

Should fit right in.

2 Likes

Looks like he’s off to the Hawks! Wants a club that can help manage his knee problems. Was touring spongy floors today… fark Carlton

All Small goods good smalls.

4 Likes

Injured I think

Good. My Collingwood mate will burst a valve and microwave his membership if Smith goes to the Pies!!!

It’s been confirmed you can’t work at a footy club and be a player manager. It’s why we haven’t employed Lucas (I think that was mooted a few years ago).

On Devon Smith: BRING HIM IN.

Orazio to the guts.

1 Like

He’s coming to us yay!

Any reason?

Come to papa

1 Like

What makes you say that ???

1 Like

Sauce?