#5 Elijah Tsatas

One of us.

Get around him, Blitz.

27 Likes

Welcome kid. Have a long career with us!

25 Likes

Happy with the selection. Get around him.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club young man, looking forward to watching him tear it up.

2 Likes

Here’s to a long and successful career in the Red and Black, young Tsatas!

2 Likes

Size :white_check_mark:
Speed :white_check_mark:

Looking forward to seeing how the kid goes. Could be great for our midfield going forward.

17 Likes

Back him in lads! Him and Hobbs as a combo for the next decade is juicy.

24 Likes

ASADAS

Good luck Tsatas, welcome to the Dons!

Starts on the wing round 1

Can only hope we’ve made a good decision with this pick. I can handle it if Phillipou turns out to be a gun wherever he gets drafted to if Tsatas is the same for us. Welcome Elijah, hope you have a great career in red and black!

3 Likes

really good pick !
What we need !! Welcome to Essendon young man

1 Like

Pleased with this pick, welcome on board Elijah!

1 Like

Welcome to the club Elijah

TSATASFACTION!

28 Likes

2 years ago I would never have dreamed that this kid could have been available to us. I know it’s not the popular pick but I’m stoked to get a kid I’ve invested so much time into.

An athletic midfielder with big upside, don’t think he plays much next year but will be a real weapon once his tank and strength are improved.

103 Likes

Classy user, good accumulator, wins clearances, explosive out of the clearance. The only thing not to like is tackle numbers but he looks an absolute jet

2 Likes

welcome and good luck.

don’t worry though, you’ve already got the foundation of zealots sprouting to match the parish ones, so you’ll be well protected at the club

Welcome Elijah!!
All the best for a long successful career at the Bombers.:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Why do you think he won’t play much? His start to the season was killer (b4 the injury)

1 Like

Tsatas??