#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Good thing is we can add Brown and smack both in this week.

Yeah probably not ideal that he’s injured, but its certainly not as though he’s the difference in us making finals or not. TBH he is massively overrated based on ‘potential’ and what he ‘might’ be capable of.

He shows no signs of any real football intelligence and is just about the worst set shot for goal in the league.

Everyone seems to pretend as though that single season next to Hooker up forward is the norm.

If he gets back and can finally find good form consistently, fantastic, but all the evidence suggests we shouldn’t be counting him.

3 Likes

well isn’t this just ■■■■■■■ dandy.

kill me now.

2 Likes

Your second paragraph is all that matters for truth

He’s ■■■■■■ cooked, mate.

What’s wrong with talking about potential from a 25 year old who kicked 65 goals in his last full season of football?

6 Likes

Next year Stringer will have a season ending injury, the year after it will be Shiel. Meanwhile the club will ignore our fitness staff have NFI what they are doing.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Lets face it they will snuff out Fantasias career next. Just like Devon and Joe.

How does Fantasia not play for 3 weeks and come in and do a soft tissue 5 mins into the game. Just how?

3 Likes

We have a careful plan to bring him back, but you know what, FARK IT let’s rush him back for some meaningless JLT games!

Ah sh/t, he’s injured himself. Won’t make that mistake again

About two months later - we have a careful plan to bring him back through the VFL slowly, but you know what, FARK IT let’s bring him back early and have him play three games in 11 days! What could go wrong, huh?

5 Likes

Crowy’s got all the answers. All positive news on the injury report when Crowy puts a spin on it. D grade ■■■■■■■ fitness hacks

1 Like

This year’s injury management is making “the weapon’s 2012 program” look like a highly competent one.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen more injuries over the course of a pre-season and the first 9 rounds than this cluster f.uck of a year

5 Likes

When we look back on this mess of the year, I hope the club does not use injuries as the excuse.

1 Like

it blows my mind how people forget how good Joey was before he got injured. yes he has his flaws but we are much better and dangerous looking team when a.fit Joey is playing. Ive had multiple Essendon supporters say that he is ■■■■ and refer to his form early last year. HELLO? WHAT PART OF HE WAS PLAYING INJURED DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? Absolutely devastating for him

19 Likes

Didn’t Devon come to Essendon with a dodgy knee?

2 Likes

True, it’s a lot more than that. Coaching, skills, confidence, leadership, footy IQ, game plan. I’d give every area a D-

Only Essendon could turn it into 2 dodgy knees

Joe is the type of player you go to the footy to watch. It’s fun watching him play. I hope this isn’t season ending.

3 Likes

If I was anyone with talent I’d be trying to get the hell out of Essendon. Fantasia would be crazy not to be thinking to return to Adelaide. He’ll be lucky to play 100 games at Essendon