#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

:roll_eyes: sigh

4 Likes

Yeah nahh . He is the real deal when uninjured . He does stupid ■■■■ when his body is letting him down .

Essendons medical team is fine, just look at Bacha Houlis ability to get on the park after he joined the Tigers…

wut?

4 Likes

The Bendigo fitness staff took care of him well

2 Likes

Yep, because his lack of games played at Essendon was all down to injuries.

19 Likes

Our medical staff at the club are an absolute joke. How they still were employed after the debacle with joe is a joke. They should be fired on the spot

What a disaster of a season this has turned out to be. Turf the whole football department and start again

The club asked us to donate to the flight plan so the players would have the best facilities possible. We donate our hard earned. And we can’t even keep our best players on the park

1 Like

Well aren’t you a big barrel of laughs

Still darkest timeline? Right. Carry on.

Wow. The dickheads are out in force in this thread tonight

16 Likes

1 Like

pretty much it in a nutshell.

Ditto smith, injured during the preseason, missed a chunk, lets just throw him back in asap and expect his already dodgy knees to cope.

but this is ultimately what you get when you don’t
A trust anyone outside of the supposed best 22 to do a job.
B don’t actually allow them to regain proper fitness before picking them

I still don’t understand how you can have a 3 month preseason, and if you miss any medium to big part of it, you can somehow replicate that fitness with only a few weeks work.

In all reality Smith and daniher should probably have only just been getting back to VFL footy within the last few weeks to build their fitness base up.
Instead good old essendon, rush people back, underdone still prolly slightly injured.

Just another cross to add to the list of poor choices this club continues to make.

1 Like

I don’t think our injury history is too bad…I think we had an exceptionally good year last year…and this year it’s a little worse than the average, but doesn’t scream of wholesale mismanagement.

9 Likes

if this turns out to be true re daniher, that’ll be 3 of our best players out,2 for the season. Raz is an iffy one but again he missed 2 weeks with a virus, not many do that and he was rushed straight back in and injures himself.

all 3 had interupted pre seasons.
you could definitely mount a case for wholesale mismanagement.

EFA

1 Like

Devastating news. I’m gutted…

1 Like

HE’S COOKED
E
S
C
O
O
K
E
D

2 Likes

Its a bit premature and unfair to start blaming people without the facts.

2 Likes

This place has really turned into a heap of whinging kids.

I mean it’s always been bad but now it’s jumped the shark.

22 Likes

Another year wasted.