#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Even if he returned the $1m we paid him for almost destroying our Club, the answer would still be ■■■■ no!!! :wink:

1 Like

ENTER THE FRANG

2 Likes

It’s kinda exciting in a way. Feels a bit like 2016. We get a free pass, get to develop kids now that we have lost JD, Drapes, Smith and Raz. We can pump games into everyone and find out who will make it

2 Likes

Ben Brown is better than Joe.

1 Like

Someone get on the blower to Dave Goggins. He’ll get our boys right.

1 Like

How are they being ridiculous?There is a clear pattern now of player mismanagement and failures on behalf of the conditioning team. And not just for this season, last as well.

1 Like

Hooker forward :woozy_face:

RIP in peace JD

This season is really farked up

5 Likes

Ahead of him I have Josh Kennedy (WC), Jeremy Cameron and Tom Hawkins (for sheer consistency of output).

Same level I have Tom Lynch and Ben Brown.

Pretty good group to be among, all exceptional players.

2 Likes

Sad news. I really feel for the guy.

5 Likes

:joy:

I agree with this, the only difference is i don’t think Joey has hit his ceiling yet (and may not). He was on a pretty steep upward trajectory when the op got him. The players listed have probably peaked. Maybe Cameron has a little more left in him.

1 Like

Going the same way as his older Brother,

"Darcy Daniher retired after four years in the AFL system, at the highest point he was duelling Brendan Fevola on the MCG and at his lowest he could hardly stand given his groin pain so severe.

Are the panic merchants here the same ones who (retrospectively) said he’s no loss and we’re a much better team with Smack in the team instead?

11 Likes

Well, 2019 will be the year we see how deep our list goes and who can possibly step up and cement their place.

2 Likes

misses the remainder of the season…well thats cooked.

The same people that wanted him to play in the VFL until at least after the bye to re-gain form and earn his spot. Could you imagine if they re-cooked his groin in the VFL?

3 Likes

GUMBY 2.0

2 Likes

DISLIKE

immensely.

OP is not an exact science. Explain to us this mismanagement you speak of.

2 Likes