#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

How could we forget with you here to throw the wet blanket every week?

And you wonder why people are on your case about your negativity.

Twirl King yo-yos.

The Cooobbbrrraaaa.

I started reading without realising who the poster was. Quickly realised and moved on to the next post.

2 Likes

Rough not to be nominated for goal of the week (three very good, but similar goals from the pocket selected instead)

1 Like

Surely it’s Sidebottom…knew exactly what he was doing.

But JD should have been second.

They only select 2 anyway because Eddie is always in there.

That’s how he/she elevates him/herself to a level of intellectual superiority over us plebs, so blinded by our willingness to follow the club in an optimistic way. Seeing things that we just can’t comprehend about our team, without a shred of humility when caught on the wrong side of proof.

Edit: just reading other threads, I realise I’m late to the party calling this out, excuse the repetitiveness.

1 Like

Atter watching again - it’s becoming all about Joe - week in week week out. There are v few players ion the game like that.
Whether he hits or misses, he’s the story. Haven’t had a player of that stature for years.

3 Likes

That boomerang trophy against Richmond has his name written all over it.

3 Likes

Imagine if he chose the Swans or was never available as FS, What the ■■■■ would our club look like?

1 Like

Turns out the players nominating him, by a significant margin, as the likely league-wide break-out star of the year weren’t entirely clueless.

9 Likes

If he was a reliable set shot for goal I’d happily nominate him as the best tall forward in the comp. As it is he’s up there with Buddy, Lynch, Tex and Kennedy. I reckon in 18 months he’ll have surpassed all of them.

1 Like

If you can only choose one…

We all know the answer.

That should already be 6 Brownlow votes.

My favourite thing about Joe is how much he seems to enjoy just playing, always happy. It’s refreshing.

17 Likes

Still can’t believe he doesnt wear a mouth guard

Really??

That seems a bit silly. I didn’t think anyone would take the ground without one these days.

1 Like

Tell me about it. When he smacks his face on the wheels of a plane flying over the ground, he’s gonna seriously mess up his incisors.

7 Likes

Would love for someone to have a highlights package of his season so far.

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t. Never see him take it out. Unless it’s invisible, I can’t see one in his mouth when he plays

Nope, doesn’t wear one.
Don’t know why people are interested really, they are his teeth.

1 Like