#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I’m hoping he kicks 1.6 and we win.

2 Likes

And then Kennedy to kick 8?

1 Like

Will kick 11 today.

1 Like

Be interesting if they all make it through to play finals. Could happen too.

Might be interesting, but isn’t the Coleman based on H&A games?

Yep. Coleman decided today.

But the three leading goalkickers (assuming Joe passes Brown today) could all get another week.

1 Like

So joe owns a brewery hey?

But if contract thought, next time he is up, all bombers supporters go and ‘pre order’ beer from his company in big volume on the proviso he signs for less money than he is on currently on a long term deal. At the same time he jacks the price up by 20%.

Let’s say that’s a slab per male member over 18, per month @ $75 each at 50% profit. With by then 75,000 members (call it 40,000 purchasers).

That’s about 18 million a year in profit for him, should keep him at the club. It’s not like we are not going to buy it anyway.

3 Likes

Happy with 4 today. Comes third in the Coleman and we enter the finals. Set for 80+ next season.

Make the 8
Win the Coleman
Win a final
Win Rising Star
Win the ultimate
If any 2 of the first 4 happen it will have been a fantastic year
And we have record membership and have the highest aggregate/average attendance of all. And the club is well run.
It’s a long time since I’ve been arrogant for good reason!!

Disappointed that Joe finished behind sideshow Bob just because I don’t like sideshow Bob.
However a fantastic improvement by Joe this year and is already a star.

1 Like

Profit on a $75 carton of good quality craft would be roughly $15.

Apologies for serious response to light-hearted business case.

2 Likes

I know one of the investors in Pirate Life and they’d disagree with you.

Also, Joe’s mob would have to start canning it which I can’t see happening anytime soon.

I wrote the business case and was a founding partner in one of Adelaide’s larger Craft breweries. I’d agree with me.

Pirate Life are going great-guns, which is fantastic.

3 Likes

Big call.

4 Likes

Controversial.

I think he’s been playing with a few niggles the past month. Been massive for us this year, but the break has come at the exact right time for him to just freshen up. Finals are where reputations are built. We will go in as a heavy underdog Saturday week, but if Joe catches fire we could pull off a massive upset.

2 Likes

He is due to kick a big bag. Just need Ambrose to keep Buddy goalless at the other end.

1 Like

Bullish

How are West End Draught going?

Sadly, better than ever.

All the cool kids now think it’s ironic or some such wankery to “smash red tins” while wearing a rapist moustache and playing in a crap thrash/blues band at the Exeter on a Thursday night.

Fkn youth of today.

2 Likes