#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Hispters.
The Adelaide version of Melbourne Bitter. And as with most things Adelaide they’re about 2 years behind cause even the Red Steel cans are on the way out again in Fitzroy and Collingwood. The shark was jumped when CUB started asking for >$50 for a slab of them…

Named in the AA squad.

2 Likes

Worst End is still available in the “Shack Pack” 30 can block for about $50.

Still vastly overpriced. Horsepiss.

1 Like

Pirate Life make some cracking beers.

2 Likes

The Stout is ridiculously good.

1 Like

Never been a better time to be a beer drinker and then you go to the footy and have to drink swill out of plastic cups.

3 Likes

Yes. Like the beer market in general, it’s all heavily weighted in favour of the larger producer.

Side note: I live 5 minutes walk from the pirate life brewery. Just sayin’

2 Likes

Profit on a $75 carton of my craft beer, would be about $65.

Ker CHING!

Profit.

1 Like

Stout’s a bit meh for mine. The IPA and Mosaic IPA are their best IMO. Looking forward to their Ballast Point CoLab Strong Pale Ale.

2 Likes

you win. PL is almost reason enough to move to Adelaide where there are no others.

Joe Dan is going to let it rip in Sydney.

6 goal haul ez.

Except for Big Shed Brewing Co, Lobethal Brewing Co, Little Bang Brewing co…

1 Like

Absolutely. Was the first of theirs that I tried, best of breed there.

Damn you and your reality!

Numbers still work out good anyway.

Dat golden stout time.

the others… meh

Good call by you

1 Like

Try it on ice cream. Not even joking.

I don’t mind the californicator, or even the cherry popper.

1 Like

The whole staging for frees is getting a bit old though. I know it was hard yesterday when he had all the attention, but still

2 Likes

Has struggled for a few weeks now.

I have been hoping all year for the serious breakout game where he dominates all game, not just in first 1/4 then lifts again in 4th. Praying for day he kicks 10, unstoppable. Where Swans backs get that look on their faces that shows they have no idea how to play him. Him at one end and Buddy at other held to 1-2. We got lucky last time Buddy kicked 1.6 or so, hartley got credit but was just lucky. Ambrose get the job this time maybe??

As to name of this thread, yes he did drag us into finals, and yes he may have had niggle. Interesting that last year Doggies had 4-5 top players who only played in first final due to the bye. Maybe we are same, hurley and hooker, Joe’s niggles. Swans have same, tho their ruck issues will remain.
I hope he goes to town in Sydney, kicks a bag, Stewart gets 4, Tippa 3 and Raz 2, and Hooker 3 in last, reckon 18-20 goals all up! lol
Carn the bombers!