#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Yes, he gets a bit petutant, like he used to last year. Frustrated, maybe cause of niggle. Hope he gets over it for Swans game

To be fair, he deserves a free almost every time he goes for the ball. Then in contrast Fyfe gets the softest free straight in front when Goddard brushed pat him.

2 Likes

Easy to forget how young he is in context. Already a genuine superstar and still room for improvement. May not be this year but he will end up in a premiership at some point. Gun.

NAT THE KNIFE FYFE

He’s recently developed a bad habit of throwing his head forward and exaggerating contact a la Matty Lloyd. He’s not going to ground but he’s definitely putting some mayo on. Hope they can coach that out of his game quickly because it won’t endear him with the umps.

1 Like

not recently. He’s been doing it all year. And doing himself no favours at all.

He’s been doing it since his 2nd year.

1 Like

He’s been doing it since under 14’s.

Hell, thats how he entered the world!

6 Likes

Don’t know why he’s playing so hard for frees when he can take massive hangers a foot above peoples heads

Cause he gets bumped/checked/sheparded in pretty much every contest he goes in without receiving free kicks. Ironically though, the more he stages, the less likely he is to get them.

1 Like

Imagine how many goals he’s kick if he played only full forward and didn’t spend time in the ruck!

Needs to stop diving forward. That knee injury has really impacted him. Not running as hard as he was earlier in the year.

“Look hun! The baby’s kicking!”

“Ah bullshitte - he’s just playing for a farkin free…”

9 Likes

This is a funny thing to feel but he hasn’t had what you’d call a great and consistent season and yet he has kicked 60+. That’s not a criticism. He’s just flat out dangerous. I can’t wait for him to have an uninterrupted pre-season and really put all together over 22 rounds.

1 Like

I’d like to see Buddy try to run away from Ambrose like he did with Hooker and Talia. I don’t think he could do that to Ambrose.

I reckon this is spot on.

Imagine if he had have chosen Snydey instead of us - he would get every one of those frees.

Staging or not.

2 Likes

Obviously came out head first

Nah, Buddy is just about the only forward who gets treated worse than Joe by the Ump. West Coast or Bulldogs though… he’d have won the Coleman on goals from free kicks alone.

:heart_eyes:

29 Likes