#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Hopefully 25 goals…

Think his games tally will be more important,hopefully 15 games +…

Could kick 40 next year IMO.

points?

lol

His goal output will surpass, at least match, that of Crameri's. Can't wait for the game where he rips it open, a full four quarters of his patch against Gold Coast.

He will kick 30 goals in 2014.

…and 97 behinds…

*allegedly

Dunno how many goal but just saw him warm up bench 100kg at my gym.
Dunno why he's here instead of windy or ess fields tho!

Good to hear. Needs to be doing that regularly for another 2 years atleast.
He should follow Chappy around like a lost puppy whilst he is at the club.

lol
Don't think it's reasonable? If Jeremy Cameron can kick 29 and 62 goals respectively in his first 2 seasons playing for the bottom team I see no reason why Daniher can't kick 40 in a top team if he stays fit and improves his kicking. No doubt nerves played a big part in his poor shots at goal this year, so you would think he would improve a lot after the experience he earned. Not to mention he will improve his core strength considerably over the preseason which should allow him to minimise those 1-on-1 strength marking contests he was getting smashed on at times this year. JD for 2014 rising star!

JD won't be the target inside 50 anywhere near as much as Cameron is for GWS, but I agree that 40 is possible for him.

47 goals

53 behinds.

Several out-on-the-fulls.

I don't think 40 is that far off. I think it will be less, but don't think it's that far off. Keep in mind with our list the way it is he will probably play every game when fit. 1 goal a game is 22 goals, a few more and 30/35 isn't many.

Lloyd, Lucas, hird (once) Bewick (once) and salmon are the only players to kick 40 goals in a season for us, in the last 20 years, and really only Lloyd has done it in the era of zone defences.

I’d be absolutely stoked and surprised if JD got anywhere near that next year.

Lloyd, Lucas, hird (once) Bewick (once) and salmon are the only players to kick 40 goals in a season for us, in the last 20 years, and really only Lloyd has done it in the era of zone defences.
I'd be absolutely stoked and surprised if JD got anywhere near that next year.

All true, but I think we'll find that Joe will generate plenty of shots at goal each week. How accurate he can be is another matter, but averaging 2 per week is within his capabilities imo. Much will depend on the likes of winder and chappy to help separate the defence, too.

Agreed ^^

I'd be absolutely stoked and surprised if JD got anywhere near that next year.

All true, but I think we'll find that Joe will generate plenty of shots at goal each week. How accurate he can be is another matter, but averaging 2 per week is within his capabilities imo. Much will depend on the likes of winder and chappy to help separate the defence, too.

Yeah, it's certainly possible.
Aside from his kicking (which is a big query imo), I'm still not sure he's up to playing 22 games next year.
Well be asking a hell of a lot of him in the next few years, but if he does snag 40 odd in 2014... Book your grand final tickets.

Much bait, no bites

Burley.

PER QUARTER. LID OFFFFFFFF!

JOE DAN

Well this is a mega bump to this thread.

But 5 against GC's measly defence