#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I loved Joe. Wont be dropped but should be. His poor efforts rip the guts out of the team

I’d seriously drop him.

3 Likes

Gets away with too much. Is self indulgent, as if the game is being played for his benefit. Needs to learn some humilty and work harder. Set him some KPI’s - 3 tackles a game, 2 assists. Needs to be more grounded, earthed, told that his ■■■■ actually does stink. In the meantime I’d give him one last chance against Melbourne, then seconds.

6 Likes

Had 22 disposals. I recon he’s injured. No excuse, but his knee has been bandaged all year and is not kicking the ball anywhere near the same distance as he was last year. Probably needs to be put on ice for a few weeks.

1 Like

gotten to the point where I just cringe whenever he’s near the ball, you know he’ll find a way to stuff it up

3 Likes

shouldn’t be playing then

2 Likes

That’s what I said.

Glad Goddard gave it to him

10 Likes

GOOD GRIEF

Whether or not he should be dropped is incidental.
He needs to change the way he plays, and that has been evident for three weeks.
Now whether that happens in the magoos, in the seniors, or at training, I don’t care.
But something must happen.

4 Likes

overtaken by hipwood.

Hahaha Gold!

Just have the fucken balls to drop the ■■■■ already, some of his efforts are laughable, the long kicks without a thought of what side of the contest he should be kicking to, he makes me not want to come to the football, what a fucken joke.

1 Like

Very over rated. Trade him for a decent midfield.

3 Likes

I agree he is very over rated. Used to be if you said that on here you would be blasted.
But his skill is marking. I am seriously not sure what other skill he has. He cant kick. He cant handball. He cant position himself. He wins very few body on body contests.
If he can lead and make position he could be a world beater. But he doesn’t seem capable of doing either consistently.
And I honesty believe this is as good is he is going to get. I dont believe we have the coaching staff to be able to get him to add any more skills to his game. And I am not sure he is smart enough to realise he needs it.

10 Likes

Lynden Dunn.

LYNDEN DUNN.

5 Likes

Can he permanently ruck?

No, see how many times he didn’t even jump against grundy?

he’s ■■■■■■■ cooked, i reckon my knee is in better shape than him…

He’s not getting dropped this week!

<24 just be patient, JoeD will be a superstar when he develops
'>24 His body just let him down, he cant show us what hes capable of.

Its going to be that career isnt it.

2 Likes