#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

This guy is in our leadership group.

I don’t know what percentage of the playing group have to vote you in… but what do professional footballers see in this bloke to make them think he’d make a good leader?

He was hardly working his ■■■ off. Was lacking effort today more than once

1 Like

The only free he got, he still tried to mark it instead of going full stager.

Lol Heffgirl. I get the frustration but wow. You just know collingwood would lure him and he’d slaughter us on ANZAC day.

Reckon his knee is not right. There are mental issues too (the whole team has those) but I think he is carrying something. The way he is moving, and lack of pace is not just poor effort.

Trade him for Josh Jenkins

1 Like

If he’s injured, we need to give him a rest. Much better to get him right for the later part of the year. He won’t be winning us games as he is.

He got a lot of ball forward of centre - had 9 inside 50s and led the team with total kicks.

Daniher working his backside off?!?!

W
T
F

2 Likes

Agree. He’s been in the system 6 years (and before that, knew he was going to be coming into the system). Why he doesn’t have more upper body / core strength (to stand up to monster defenders) I simply do not understand.

1 Like

And 10 marks, equal most for any of the 44 players.

He hand balled it 3 times, equal third lowest amount for one of us. He’s not the player who should handball it much, but shows he actually wants to move the ball forward.

I reckon he wants and is trying to be the best he can be, but the way the forward line and team is being coached is not allowing him to.

2 Likes

Understand he was probably cooked from 100% game time. But on a number of occasions, he fly for a mark…and that was it. No second effort once the ball hit the ground. Frustrating to watch.

1 Like

Keeps on trying to take hangers instead of at worst bringing the ball to ground

1 Like

Drop him for a week. He needs to get his mind back in order and the shock of a week in the two’s will help.

Trouble is that would take imagination and creativity on the part of the coaching group and given their track record that’s not going to happen!

5 Likes

His attitude is really pissi ng me off fark!

Wasn’t super bad but still way below his level

4 OOB’s :confused:

I suspect his season OOBOTF count exceeds his goal count just now.

He gets caught behind far too much. If he could change his attitude to being in front and leading instead of setting up for a big grab, then he might be better off. On the lead, arms out in front.

2 Likes

After the two seasons he gave us, playing out of his skin, I’m willing to give him a slow start to a season. He was far from our worst today.

2 Likes

it’s like when everyone voted for Taylor Swifte in the Hottest 100 :slight_smile:

A strange game like a few players today - Read the stats, see 20 possessions and you’d think that’s 7 or 8 goals.