#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Don’t stress

3 Likes

Takes as long as it needs. We are travelling OK without him and we’re going to need him in our 2019 premiership tilt!

1 Like

There isn’t a need to rush. 2018 Smack is playing better than 2018 Joe anyway.
Plus our season is still unlikely to amount anything so it’s unlikely that his absence will hurt us in any meaningful way

Whoever decided to play daniher at any point in time this season needs to get sacked. You dont ■■■■ around with your best fkg asset, Chrichton medalist like that. Deplorable bush league ■■■■.

8 Likes

*yawn

4 Likes

go to sleep old fella

3 Likes

What I was told is that it’s going to take 12 months to fix properly so i’m guessing May 2019. I’d much rather the club take the conservative approach with him than rush him back.

I’m expecting (in fact I’m sure of it) a Paul Salmon 1984 scenario, where Fish was injured and missed the 1984 premiership, but returned for our back-to-back flag in 1985.

8 Likes

I’m assuming most of the people who have “heard something” today listened to 3AW just after the 7am news.

I heard the Rumour File put enough utter ■■■■ to air during the Saga to know they don’t care at all whether any given caller has any credibility.

6 Likes

My sources are telling me that I have mail across my desk intimating that someone rang a radio station and said something.
You heard it here first. I cannot divulge my sources. Without prejudice.

1 Like

Didn’t hear it on rumour file FWIW. Heard it over the weekend. I’m not all that upset with an ultra conservative approach for a player like Joe given he has a long term future ahead. Just get him right, no matter the timeline.

4 Likes

@Humble_NSW_Fan. What have you heard?

2 Likes

I have been working my sources hard up here.

I have heard nothing.

I never hear anything.

21 Likes

Won’t be back for 2018 and the family aren’t necessarily happy with him being put on the park considering the issues his brother faced

Have you ever had a hearing test?

8 Likes

Sack Quinn

There’s our big off season new recruit for 2019 sorted.

4 Likes

Way back in the first intra club it was obvious Joe wasn’t right. Frustrating they persisted in playing him. Pretty much cost them any chance of playing finals. And once they declared OP there was no doubt he’d be gone for most, if not all the year. It’s not hard to imagine the more he played the longer it would take for him to recover.

1 Like

Oh deary me

A lot of it would have had to have come down to JD himself however

3 Likes

If anyone wants to completely freak out, go back and do some light reading on Darcy’s career and relive that disaster. The medical staff better have known what they were doing considering the family history of OP here…