60 Minutes Kidnapping Balls-Up

But the company reps they paid to do the ■■■■■■ are still locked up?

Yes, they are the ones who actually committed the crime and are not part of the negotiated release. Actually I believe they are not even Australian.

They’re the ones that assaulted the grandmother?

Yes, they are the ones who actually committed the crime and are not part of the negotiated release. Actually I believe they are not even Australian.

limeys

They’re the ones that assaulted the grandmother?

yes

rescue operation

Not to mention the mother has now officially relinquished her custody of the kids as a pre-condition to getting out (and the crew getting out).

9 take off on a righteous mission to get the kids back from their ‘scumbag’ father to their mother. The outcome? The mother will never see her kids again and the network ends up paying millions to the father. And some people are still likely to go to prison over it.

Bravo, 9.

Better get the signature to do the “What happened to the mother from the botched rescue attempt” ten years on story. That’s ratings gold.

While we’re on television, caught the ad for ‘house rules’. We get to see a young white couple, both employed and owning a house but it’s “too small” so they’re “doing it tough”.

What planet are these people on?

While we're on television, caught the ad for 'house rules'. We get to see a young white couple, both employed and owning a house but it's "too small" so they're "doing it tough".

Saw that too.
While we're on television, caught the ad for 'house rules'. We get to see a young white couple, both employed and owning a house but it's "too small" so they're "doing it tough".

Watch them cry as they open the door…poor souls…

Would be better if they opened the door to find a family of 12 refugees that live day to day on what they can find, that then have to move out.

It’s television. Avoid it.

Saw the ad. My first thought was, ‘If that’s their own clothes…’
Call me a cynic.

It's commercial television. Avoid it.

EFA

It's commercial television. Avoid it.

EFA

True. (golden) point well made.

This is the equivalent of what would happen to SWWNBN every week, except she doesn’t leave the country to ruin people’s lives with impunity.

I wish they had’ve done this in Indonesia instead.

I wish they had've done this in Indonesia instead.

Better yet, do it in Australia

I wish they had've done this in Indonesia instead.

Each with a bag of heroin stuck up their ■■■■

My guess is they got exactly the reaction they wanted. Gets people talking.

My guess is they got exactly the reaction they wanted. Gets people talking.

Don’t forget, it’s commercial garbage, so they likely cut out ten minutes of conversation in the edit for the ad, and the “poor whiteys” were probably talking about how their footy team were going when they said “we’re doing it tough”

Reality TV is about as far from “Real” as anything you’ll ever see.
If you watch these stations, you deserve all the crap they pull.

Lying cheating brain washing, conniving, b@stards.

I’m amused by the fact that the C9 crew refused to talk to the waiting press when they landed.