#8 Ben Hobbs

I was shocked that he only had 17 disposals.

3 Likes

GUN!

Yeah same. That was the busiest 17 possession game I’ve seen. He was in everything.

12 Likes

Wow what a gun can go fwd too. Class act. Knocks on his kicking but looks good enough to me.

3 Likes

Good game. Love his aggro and niggle also

He’s a cracker…going to be good watching him for another 10 years. and yep, has future skipper written all over him

1 Like

Really! I would have had him at 25

1 Like

Are you ■■■■■■■■ me? Libba is a freak show with a massive bag of tricks around a contest, at his best is so unstoppable he dragged the dogs to a flag. If Hobbs ends up anywhere near him we will be blessed.

5 Likes

I’ve been super dismissive of him.

Shows I know bugger all. Very good game. After being consistently good since he came in.

4 Likes

Am loving Ben, is a bull terrier.

2 Likes

Only downside was readjusting he’s old fella every time he answered a question on fox footy

5 Likes

Hahaha I chuckled at this.

1 Like

I’m very aroused.

Gross

Shut up, no fun troll.

In: Shiel, Setterfield, Parish

Out: Hobbs

Nobody wants to hear about a 50 year old dudes level of arousal. Not even blitz

Find something else in a fifty point win to talk about.
Not a request.

The force is strong with this one.
Reminds me of a young Selwood ( almost identical height & but with a touch of
Daniel Kerr ( minus the stupidity). Leaves everything on the field. I get the sense that he is on his way to being a future Essendon Captain

With the likes of Hobbs, Perkins, Martin and Caldwell Durham Settlefield I am super confident about next year and beyond.

For the first time we actually have awesome midfield depth Shiel,. Merrett, Parish, Stringer, Langford, Tsatas, Etc etc

6 Likes

Pick 13 what a bargain

love the way he goes abou it

1 Like