#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

I keep waiting for him to get rag rolled, or crunched into the ground. 

I'm still waiting.  

For some reason he reminds me of marty mcfly (maybe because he is small and his first name is marty?). Theres my new nickname for him; McFly

edit; i hope they dont destory him like they did with melksham by trying to "bulk him up"

yep cause melksham was ■■■■ last year

So wiry you could bend him into a car antenna.

Has the Rama appetite for taking risks and creating play absolutely all of the time. I thought Gibson had actually broken him in three pieces but he jumped up & kept going.

Broke at least two tackles. Must be a hell of a lot stronger than he looks.

Will be untacklable when he develops an AFL body

Gun.

For some reason he reminds me of marty mcfly (maybe because he is small and his first name is marty?). Theres my new nickname for him; McFly

edit; i hope they dont destory him like they did with melksham by trying to "bulk him up"

yep cause melksham was **** last year

Year before that he was poor when he was significantly bigger. Took him a year to adapt to his new body

yep cause melksham was **** last year

Year before that he was poor when he was significantly bigger. Took him a year to adapt to his new body

must have got destoried then

Reminds me of Pittard from Port in terms of size. Expect him to be smashed but he somehow holds his own.

Will be a star

Gun

farking gun.

What is his tank like?

Seems good for a kid.
He comes from good stock in that regard. His uncle held the Princes Park lap record for a decade I think.

What is his tank like?

At the moment a little like this:

Needs to put on a bit more weight, then he'll be:

M1A1-Abrams-USMC-01.jpg

Will never need to worry about paying bills through his ready supply of skills.

Ticket sales to the gun show have been disappointing and the promoter has had to cancel. All tickets previously sold will be refunded in full.

Without being too optimistic, should have given him No 49. He looks the goods from day one. Plenty of poise, evasive, foot & hand skills.

Gutted about the result tonight but it proved he & EFC are the real deal.

Yeah & Fark carlscum

Lost his man a couple of times, but ■■■■■■ good.

Dean Laidley and Robbie Flower's love child.

Just thought of it. It's Gavin Wanganeen Mark II. The risks, the elasticity, the backline. 

I've already called him the next captain, he's also Brownlow material.

Reminds you of a certain geelong players, doesnt he Den [kills self]

Wasn't completely sold on him before tonight; thought some people were wanting to see things that weren't really there.

Changed my mind tonight. Looks like he's going to be an absolute gun.

I saw IT first NAB cup game LAST year.

Dodoro is a genius.