#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

Interesting with guys like Gleeson and Ambrose coming on so quickly, will clubs tend not to hold onto players as long now if they dont show something within 3 to 4 years, especially with the smaller lists.

These guys have shown just as much if not more than some of the borderline guys like Jetta, Colyer, OBrien and Browne.

He’s definitely the best 12 year old to have ever played senior footy. Seriously though, we’ve got one here.

Doesn’t remind me of Enright at all.

Seriously this kid reminds me of Nat Fyfe.

The way he can evade and somehow shrug and weave his way out of tackles of far bigger players is staggering.

He used his strength a couple of times to get out of trouble and looks very Fyfe-like in the way he is built with his wirey and lean frame.

Could be as good as Fyfe if not better with that ball use and vision.

Yeah a bit of Fyfe and Fyfe is like Hird. And that is a big compliment.

#standbygleeson?

Gleeson used Evasion

It is very effective

He reminds me of Aaron Sandilands. He's skinny too.

Doesn't remind me of Enright at all.
The way he can evade and somehow shrug and weave his way out of tackles of far bigger players is staggering.
He used his strength a couple of times to get out of trouble and looks very Fyfe-like in the way he is built with his wirey and lean frame.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

The way he backed back without looking in front of Roughead and spoilt.

WOW.

Fyfe is pretty ■■■■■■ big for a wiry skinny rake... would be close to 90, big shoulders.
I can see the Enright comparison.

Fyfe is pretty ■■■■■■ big for a wiry skinny rake... would be close to 90, big shoulders.
I can see the Enright comparison.

In my opinion Fyfe looks wirey and not as big as say a Watson or Myers.
190cm and 88kgs according to the Freo site which surprises me a bit.
But anyway, that is who Gleeson does remind me of, only time will tell.

Better than Fyfe? Wow. Ease it on up, people. But in all seriousness, when he ran back and spoilt Roughead. Man love.

He’s so skinny and young he doesn’t have a bandwagon, he has a little red wagon.

ALL ABOARD!

Has a touch of Nic Nat about him to be honest...

He’s a stick insect with a big smiley face…

and to think people were worried Hawthorn would break him

Very promising signs from just a second senior game. The thing that l like most is his composure.

Built like a broom handle,but has courage & skill,we have a good young player on our hands…

Black Kavanagh, you are surely taking the ■■■■

Bit of Karl Malone about him, too.