Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Goddard was excellent as an inside mid last year for the first 6-7 games. When you hear that interview. The writing is on the wall fro tomorrow night, with Myers out.

Edit: What is also interesting is the club sees Pidge as a potential inside mid ! Wowee !

1 Like

Goddard is a very good footballer wherever he plays.

I’m not at all surprised that Pidge is destined for an inside. He has very good hands and can make great decisions in contested situations.

Such a composed skillfull footballer.
32 years old and still one of our best.

5 Likes

What a farkin gun.

10 Likes

This bloke seriously.

Man love

6 Likes

Can people please stop trying to retire BJ!

Still a gun!!!

8 Likes

This X 100 still an absolute gun.

3 Likes

Sigh, I guess he has to remain my favourite player for another season then.

2 Likes

Has a scope attached to his right boot

1 Like

Fk that was a classy goal, his best for the club. Actually his whole game was magnificent IMO.

2 Likes

Outstanding game, one of the best he has played for the club. Especially in the last half.

5 Likes

Has been with us through thick and thin. Absolute gun. Respect.

6 Likes

I thought he was outstanding tonight

2 Likes

There comes a time where you’ve just got to admit that you’ve under-rated a bloke.

Had a great game. An extraordinary game. We don’t win if he doesn’t play.

2 Likes

A sensational game - even for his high standards. Busted tackles, marked imperiously, superb foot skills, clever defending and intelligent distribution from half back and the wing. Such a consummate professional and this is why he finishes top 2 in best and fairest counts.

1 Like

The lazer / worm burners are back with a vengeance.

Don’t remember him making one mistake tonight.

So composed at all times.

3 Likes

Absolutely unexpected but so welcome. If he does that for the rest of the year he will win farking everything, including that American kids award where they dump slime on you and then give you a surfboard.

3 Likes

It’s interesting, one of the sticking points with his contract when he left St Kilda, is that they wouldn’t give him 4 years, as they didn’t really think he had that left in him.

This is his 6th year with us.

15 Likes

Ran 14.9km and was top 4 for heat map running. Sausage roll was “special” as well. Great stuff BJ

3 Likes

He was so damaging, smart and inspiring tonight. What a leader.

1 Like