#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

Only thing criminal about Dodoro is how many buttons he leaves undone.

That tweets a fair defamation waiting to happen. Unless disco has a criminal record?

8 Likes

Well, some of Dodoro’s deals at the trade table have been tantamount to highway robbery.

2 Likes

Also how has he had similar dealings with Bomba and Dodo, neither of them were players. Idiot.

Yep, courtesy of footywire.

Payment scandal, what payment scandal would that be ?

Surely Whately or Barrett would of mentioned it. :sunglasses:

pretty sure this is a copycat account. although why anyone would want to copy trade whisperer I have no idea.

Some Carlton fucktard

1 Like

They are elite numbers.

Add a bit of composure to his game and he’s top ten in the league.

He’s a star.

Don’t know if I’d want to be elite at turnovers tbh :wink:

lol known criminal Adrian dodoro…

1 Like

Of course not.

Clean that up though and what a player.

1 Like

Even with that stat, what a player.

1 Like

Lol. He’s deleted the tweets. Defamation threats must have scared him.

2 Likes

If he’s kicking 3 or 4 goals every 7 shots then you’d be stoked. It’s all you can expect really. Goes at about 50% over his career so I’m sure he’ll at least get back to that soon.

Someone should let jackets know about this.

1 Like

100%. It has been shown statistically that the likelihood of winning the “close ones” evens out over time to 50%.

Doesn’t every TPP deal get ticked off by Ken Wood first?

Fark off Whispy

2 Likes

Yep. Already been approved by the AFL. This ■■■■■■■■ deleted his tweet.

1 Like

Nothing would surprise me anymore!

Shiel like a bull at a gate, a rare mixture of power & speed and agility but in his eagerness to win that last step is hurried. His kicking reminds me a lot of Watson in his early days. Ditto Colyer before the saga.

I love watching players at top speed slow up, balance and sublimely kick through the ball.

Tippa, Fantasia, Saad and Mckeena can provide excellent examples. Long and McGrat in the 2s is a great teacher of these skills.

I hope that a temporary fix can be found in the short term to avoid the kicking issues that came up last week. I’m confident we have the tools to resolve it quickly