#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

These stats also highlight for me what they lost in the ruck mummy v lobbe

1 Like

We only planned on taking one player this trade period, and our number one target was Shiel. We wouldnā€™t entertain anyone else until we knew his decision. Once he nominated us everything else said about/around us regarding players was just noise.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to feel absolutely infuriated, have a read of Damian Barretts column today on ā€˜Sliding Doors.ā€™

Why would you do that

14 Likes

Reading a Barrett column and getting angry cos itā€™s full of snide digs and deliberate inaccuracies is like dropkicking dogshit and getting angry because your foot stinks.

47 Likes

Iā€™ve said it 1000 times - the fact that any Blitzer would read Barrett or Caro or watch Classifed or basically consume any mainstream football media at all post Saga absolutely blows my mind

27 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s quite the analogy.

3 Likes

Does it come on audio tape?

Thatā€™s roughly akin to shoving a compass up your old fella and wondering why it hurts. Give yourself an uppercut for reading it.

Just tell me the team/s heā€™s dribbling about, and I could conjure the article without having to read it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what the upset isā€¦

1 Like

Or amphibious (as Jack Dyer would say).

He insinuates stuff but not brave enough to put it in writing. Libellous perhaps?

Shielā€™s presence will lift the entire team. A complete professional, he will compliment and motivate all around him. 2019 will be an exciting time as new blood battle their way into the 8 and top 6.

All we have to do is to win the games we let slip last year and 15 plus games is very possible.

Go the mighty bombers. 0h and by the way, the red and black, weā€™re well and truly back.

7 Likes

I try and avoid finding infuriation - thereā€™s already enough around without actively looking for more.

2 Likes

In the context people are using it, the word is ā€˜complementā€™, not ā€˜complimentā€™. This has to be the most incorrectly used word going around these days.

3 Likes

We should all complement G for correcting us on this.

Thank you.

12 Likes

It was nice of you to not only offer that comment complementarily, but also for free.

5 Likes

I donā€™t grammar is as important these days. Spelling out the window.

I donā€™t grammar either

2 Likes

I am not going to watch any of the highlight vids, will just make me impatient for the season to start.

2 Likes