#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

It took longer to type that post than it would take to score that goal.

6 Likes

Is it true some North bloke got a job in the North social club canteen? Working on the pie warmer.

Canā€™t afford to pay him.

Learning the trade for life after footy.

3 Likes

Full credit to Mark Casey, very smart entrepreneur and property developer. He saw the opportunity to capitalize on the Shiel name and has already achieved maximum exposure.

2 Likes

I was more surprised at the fact he was only 36

1 Like

Apparently he offered to buy North Melbourne FC however no one had change for a hundred.

10 Likes

Theyā€™ve got a pie warmer???

1 Like

Yeah, but it only warms one pie at a time.

2 Likes

But that doesnā€™t matter because they donā€™t have any pies.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Xavier alluded to Shiel learning property development as one of the reasons he was attracted to us. Shows how well Essendon understood Shiel. We offer him the opportunity for serious post-football success while Fark Carlton thought heā€™d be dazzled by champagne in a private jet.

3 Likes

Pretty sure Welshy was one of the guys that met up with Shiel initially.

2 Likes

Shiel : This is a nice jet. One day Iā€™m going to buy one of these.

15 Likes

Back in my day - we just called it ā€˜buttocksā€™.

1 Like

I hope he buys Fark Carlton and shuts the joint down. FARK CARLTON!!

7 Likes

Yep. This was definitely reported. It was one of the draw cards for Shiel.

4 Likes

Hopefully, Andrew Welsh can buy out the Windy Hill bowls club and demolish it once and for all. Then we can build the Andrew Welsh Centre for Free Agents Who Canā€™t Property Develop Good and Who Wanna Learn How to do Other Good Money Stuff Good Too

24 Likes

So kicking efficiency, and success in property development, are clearly not related.

2 Likes

Over a hundred million for Welsh since playing, even after a year doing an acting course. What deal did he hit big time on.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be sooo rich.

4 Likes

Welsh has got that Melton money.

Pretty sure Welsh has been meeting with most of the potential recruits which we have put serious offers in front of.

Clearly one of our lucrative recruitment pitches has been business and management opportunities after football. Then add on the excitement of a young list, training facilities & big blockbuster gamesā€¦ seems to have set us apart.

1 Like